Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Sex Symbol

I think the only game to make me cry was Heavy Rain so far... so no FF scenes to give.

*plooka plooka*
guys never cry...FAKE!!! i cried during serah and snow in FFXIII on the kissing scene and serah's theme was played... crying
From IV:

Edge's parents death. Being turned into monsters, attacking to kill their own son, then regaining their humanity just in time to kill themselves in front of him so that they can die human...

Anna's death. Fight through the cave with Tellah talking about his daughter who was dragged off by a smooth-talking, spoony bard... You reach the castle just as its being bombed, and arrive at her side just in time for her to reconcile with her father - AND NO ONE DRAGS HER TO THE MAGIC HEALING POT ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROOM. Then the later scene where she appears to Edward at night and helps him to move on...

Palom and Porom turning themselves to stone to save the rest of the party when the walls are closing in... Those two little kids, sacrificing themselves for you... And Tellah, trying to turn them back (that they get better doesn't make the scene any better the first time you play through it.)

Yang, and then Cid, both blowing themselves up to let the rest of your party escape... In the DS remake, Yang gives this absolutely PAIN-FILLED scream after he says his good-byes, and Cid's cheeriness as he jumps... (once again, knowing they get better DOESN'T MAKE IT BETTER).

The flashback of Theodor and Cecil's past... "Cure! ... Cure! .... Cure!" and it doesn't work...!

From VII Compliation:

Zack's last stand/death scene in Crisis Core. Aerith's death.

Pardon me, there's something in my eye...

Shy Gekko

8,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
In Final Fantasy VII when Aeris died. Sure I didn't like her. Hell she was my least favorite character but when they started playing her theme I was in tears.
The ending to Crisis Core: FFVII always makes me cry.
blah let me get out my long list D:
FF6- when Terra found out about her past from the esper in Narshe
FF7- The redxiii/seto scene
FF8- when Rinoa is dieing in space/ the end when squall is alone.
FF9- when Zidane finds out about his past and begins to question reality
FF10- when Tidus finds out that Yuna must sacrifice herself, the kissing scene, the ending.
FFx-2- the 1000 words concert and the first dream
FF13- ending and when snow & lightning get in that huge arguement over Serah
FF7CC- the ending.

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
FF7 Crisis Core: Zack's death.
FF7 Dirge of Cerberus: Lucretia's feelings.

Blessed Seeker

I only cried at one ending, then got over it.

Aged Gaian

ApathyFreak

Apathy, indeed.

Blessed Seeker

chaos.ultima.mage
ApathyFreak

Apathy, indeed.

I guess you could say that. lol

Devoted Hunter

A lot of FFX moments. :< The ending always gets me.
Leonardo Cole
Two in FF6-

First is the Opera scene with Celes, to this day I have to keep a tissue whenever I hear the hauntingly beautiful score that plays during. The play itself is a bit heartbreaking, the way that her character clings on to the memory of Draco and when all seems lost and for naught, there he is. Just as he promised, he has returned in her darkest hour.

Second, Cid's death and the following attempted suicide of Celes after. You're introduced to a side of Cele and Cid's relationship that you didn't quite see before, like the Cids before him, he's picked up a sort of fatherly role to her and grows on the player. But if you ail at keeping him healthy, he slowly passes away, thanking Celes for his time with her and that's when it dawns on you. YOU did this, YOU failed to keep him healthy. Going back and actually accomplishing it, while a weaker ending to be sure, drives home this point. Heart-broken and devastated, Celes realizes that the last person she had in the world is gone. She is alone now. Alone in a dying world. So she makes her way up to the cliffs to end it there. And that's when you notice it, it's a step by step recreation of the Opera scene, music and all, as she makes her up. But all is not lost, as she hurls herself down the cliff, she is somehow saved from her fate. Awakened once more on the beach, she finds the headband of Locke, her love interest, that inspires her and renews her drive before she sets off into the new world thanks to...Thanks to a craft that Cid worked himself to death in order to build for her, for the Celes he wanted to live on.

Manly tears were shed.

I love you. FF6 is the only game that made me cry. And Celes's attempted suicide was indeed one of the scenes that produced my tears~
Lovely way of explaining the scenes Cole~ Brilliant!

Devout Worshipper

9,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
AbsolutelyYuki
Leonardo Cole
Two in FF6-

First is the Opera scene with Celes, to this day I have to keep a tissue whenever I hear the hauntingly beautiful score that plays during. The play itself is a bit heartbreaking, the way that her character clings on to the memory of Draco and when all seems lost and for naught, there he is. Just as he promised, he has returned in her darkest hour.

Second, Cid's death and the following attempted suicide of Celes after. You're introduced to a side of Cele and Cid's relationship that you didn't quite see before, like the Cids before him, he's picked up a sort of fatherly role to her and grows on the player. But if you ail at keeping him healthy, he slowly passes away, thanking Celes for his time with her and that's when it dawns on you. YOU did this, YOU failed to keep him healthy. Going back and actually accomplishing it, while a weaker ending to be sure, drives home this point. Heart-broken and devastated, Celes realizes that the last person she had in the world is gone. She is alone now. Alone in a dying world. So she makes her way up to the cliffs to end it there. And that's when you notice it, it's a step by step recreation of the Opera scene, music and all, as she makes her up. But all is not lost, as she hurls herself down the cliff, she is somehow saved from her fate. Awakened once more on the beach, she finds the headband of Locke, her love interest, that inspires her and renews her drive before she sets off into the new world thanks to...Thanks to a craft that Cid worked himself to death in order to build for her, for the Celes he wanted to live on.

Manly tears were shed.

I love you. FF6 is the only game that made me cry. And Celes's attempted suicide was indeed one of the scenes that produced my tears~

First of all, you're awesome. That's a simple fact. The Opera was a thing of beauty and is the highlight of my FF6 playthroughs and when it's combined with Celes' scene, it's a thing of beauty. I'd go as far as to say it's something that all fans of FF should experience at one point or another.
Leonardo Cole
AbsolutelyYuki
Leonardo Cole
Two in FF6-

Manly tears were shed.

First of all, you're awesome. That's a simple fact. The Opera was a thing of beauty and is the highlight of my FF6 playthroughs and when it's combined with Celes' scene, it's a thing of beauty. I'd go as far as to say it's something that all fans of FF should experience at one point or another.

Why thank you, you're quite the awesome individual as well Cole~ I agree, the opera is pure beauty. I remember being a small child of four singing along as my mother played. So breath taking and intertwining with Setzer swooping down like the Phantom of the Opera. -gushes-
Another thing I completely agree with, fans of FF are in for a treat when it concerns Maria and Draco.

Devout Worshipper

9,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
AbsolutelyYuki
Leonardo Cole
AbsolutelyYuki
Leonardo Cole
Two in FF6-

Manly tears were shed.

Why thank you, you're quite the awesome individual as well Cole~ I agree, the opera is pure beauty. I remember being a small child of four singing along as my mother played. So breath taking and intertwining with Setzer swooping down like the Phantom of the Opera. -gushes-
Another thing I completely agree with, fans of FF are in for a treat when it concerns Maria and Draco.

In fact....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgZXiHfNt0M

This is the top reason why I put a properly done remake of FF6 top priority over FF7...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff