Welcome to Gaia! ::

Square-Enix never, ever gives the fans what they want unless they're the fans who want more of Final Fantasy VII and Kingdom Hearts.

All I'm asking is for you to localize Final Fantasy X-2 International + Last Mission and make another hardbound strategy guide for it, Squeenix. Is that so hard?

...okay, yeah, it is, but I still want it, damn you.

Fashionable Cleric

9,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Yuna and Raika

Square-Enix never, ever gives the fans what they want unless they're the fans who want more of Final Fantasy VII and Kingdom Hearts.

All I'm asking is for you to localize Final Fantasy X-2 International + Last Mission and make another hardbound strategy guide for it, Squeenix. Is that so hard?

...okay, yeah, it is, but I still want it, damn you.
User Image

gaia_angelleft yum_puddi gaia_angelright

It's actually not all that hard considering International uses the english voice overs anyway. They would just need to localize the Last Mission and the additional content. ;c

Dapper Genius

Depends what time period/dimension of Ivalice we're talking about. I've never been to educated on how all the different games to feature Ivalice fit together, if at all. But either way, it's a fantastic world.

Enduring Hero

Trainer Fate
Depends what time period/dimension of Ivalice we're talking about. I've never been to educated on how all the different games to feature Ivalice fit together, if at all. But either way, it's a fantastic world.

It basically works like this

Ancient period: FF12 -> FF12:RW -> FFTA2 (post book) -> Medieval period
Medieval period: FFT -> Vagrant Story -> Modern period
Modern period: FFTA (pre book/dream world) -> FFTA2 (pre book)

It's debatable whether the modern period is another world or actually the modern era of Ivalice.

As for MMO potential, I'd want to see one near the end of the Ancient Period, perhaps with events leading up to whatever cataclysm resulted in the state of the Medieval period.
It's a much better world than Vana'diel. I don't know why they didn't for FFXIV. The races are more appealing, the cities are so much more varied and creative, and the colours in FFTA are so vibrant.

I love the whole gang lifestyle in FFTA, and ya it all looked really cool in FFXII

Devoted Sage

I'd absolutely die of happiness. I'd love to view more of Ivalice. It's such a pretty world with interesting races and a rich history. Why doesn't this exist yet?!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff