Welcome to Gaia! ::

IcyDeath777
Kuja9113
You wanna grind a lot? If you feel like paying a monthly fee, I'd recommend FFXI. That game is practically nothing but grinding.

Wrong.

With the addition of Abyssea, grinding is non-existant.

Once you obtain lv30, you can go into Abyssea and go from 30-99 on several jobs in a few hours.
Whereas back in the day it took months or years to obtain cap level on one job.
Really? Good to know. I was gonna start up my account again later this month, and none of my friends are willing to play with me (haters). So that will help immensely if that's true.

Beloved Friend

6,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Gaian 50
Kuja9113
IcyDeath777
Kuja9113
You wanna grind a lot? If you feel like paying a monthly fee, I'd recommend FFXI. That game is practically nothing but grinding.

Wrong.

With the addition of Abyssea, grinding is non-existant.

Once you obtain lv30, you can go into Abyssea and go from 30-99 on several jobs in a few hours.
Whereas back in the day it took months or years to obtain cap level on one job.
Really? Good to know. I was gonna start up my account again later this month, and none of my friends are willing to play with me (haters). So that will help immensely if that's true.

Yes, really.

Also, if you don't have the Abyssea Add-ons yet, you might be interested in this:
http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/campaign/11th/abyssea.html

Their really dumbing it down now though, Abyssea used to be killer xD
Now their just handing you everything on a silver platter!
Somebody's probably going to rag on my saying so, but there was something interesting in FFVII a few people probably overlooked. After you get through the Gold Saucer the first time and get the buggy, go back to Costa de Sol and hop the cargo boat back to Junon (and if you drive the buggy into the town it'll go over to the next continent with you, allowing you to cross the river and visit the sleeping guy early). In the small section of Junon under the giant red gondola thing where the soldiers are drilling, there's a red button on the wall. Press that and an alarm will go off. While the alarm is going off, you'll run into Junon monsters from disc 2 in that hallway that are way above your level. Mop them up with Beta and powerlevel with abandon. You can easily get your whole party into the level 50 range before you ever reach Cosmo Canyon. You also can quickly master an All materia or two to sell for 1.4 million Gil a pop while you're at it, too. Keep in mind that this will probably take all of the challenge out of battles until you get to the end of disc 2, depending on how long you hang around in there.

Perfect Member

in XII you can grind up to like level 25+ early on before you break into the rabanastre palace

there's some high level monsters in a few of the beginning areas so what you do is farm up LP and just focus on heading straight towards getting your quickenings. if you're really good at pulling off the combos, you can do enough damage to one-shot the high level monsters and get tons of experience doing so
Kether Taninniver

I found FFIII to require a lot of grinding. Tactics is also good if you want to do some early level-grinding. Blasting through enemies in Chapter 1 with higher-level summons is always fun for me. emotion_awesome

ohhh im currently playing a final fantasy tactics hack right now. Its about what happened to ramza after the lion war, and you get to play with Link, Dante, Snake and Cloud on a new journey.
for me it was FFX

Dapper Lunatic

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
Final Fantasy II
I kept getting murdered with relative ease by those F*cking trolls in that plains area around Palamecia I think it is?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff