Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Express your thoughts about each characters' clothing! Anyone or out of the boundaries of the Final Fantasy series as well.

One of the most confusing clothing is Marche and Luso's Ivalice clothes in Final Fantasy series. So much silver plates and many other accessories. OH! And that pizza cutter thing, haha!

Overall I respect all of the charcters' their outfits. I gotten used to them.
My response to most Final Fantasy character clothing: o___o; WTF? Really? Uh...Alright then.

Tidus: Why? Why is one leg shorter than the other? What's that weird netting on his arm? Why is his vest thing open chested? What...why?

Lulu: Woooooh. Heheh. Someone's giving fan service. How do those boobs stay in place?

Fran: o___o; I think we have lost all sense of reality here. Why am I watching a playboy bunny shoot monsters with a bow and arrow? And could that ride any higher up her a**?

Vaan: ...Again with the open vests...

Selphie: How is this dress staying in the realms of decency? That thing is so short that just walking would lead to indecent exposure.

Ultimecia: Ha. Hahahahaha. Bull horns and a neck-line that requires tape. Nice.

Seymour: ...What...how...that hair...And why is the robe open...Oh god, why is the robe open? He looks pregnant!

Vincent: Huh. That looks pretty cool. I mean, with the cape and the...wait, is that a claw on his hand? Why is there a...why is he wearing metal shoes? That's...strange...

And now for the ultimate costume WTF...

My reaction to first seeing Kuja at Burmecia: Oh, so this is the main villain. He looks kind of...o__o; Is that a....Why is he not wearing pants? And the hips..and the exposed...and the...Oh god. THAT IS NOT A MAN. THAT IS NOT...Why would he wear that? Why? And why not wear a full skirt? And...And...

And then he became my favorite character in the series. The end.

Beloved Sweetheart

12,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: KO 200
I'm pretty shocked about Seymour in FF10. LOOK AT THOSE BIG ANTENNAS!
I like Seymour's hair. : (

I agree with whoever it was from tactics that had the pizza cutter.
The first time I saw the image of his outfit, I saw it out of context. I thought it was just a joke. Imagine my surprise...

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
User Image

gaia_angelleft yum_puddi gaia_angelright

I LOVE just about every outfit in XIII. Especially Serah's and Hope's.
Yuna's Summoner outfit is beautiful.
Rinoa's outfit is simple, elegant, and attractive.

<33

7,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100
DAT RAMZASS

Dycedarg has a pretty sweet outfit.
saritasunshine

Vincent: Huh. That looks pretty cool. I mean, with the cape and the...wait, is that a claw on his hand? Why is there a...why is he wearing metal shoes? That's...strange...

Vincent's shoes can jack anyone's s**t up for reals yo. (Imagine if he took up ballet dancing though.)

Ruthless Consumer

9,000 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Favourite outfit= Vanille. It must take her sooo long to get ready in the morning, with those beads and everything. But she looks so fun and quirky xd

Least favourite outfit= Seymour. Enough said.

Weirdest outfits= Yuffie's original FFVII outfit. It's the big arm thing- I keep forgetting she doesn't have one oversized arm and one teeny weeny little arm... And also Auron. His outfit wasn't weird, but as soon as I saw him I thought he had a broken arm. Then when we started fighting, I was like 'oh, okay. Well maybe he lost his other glove...?' I still wonder why he kept his arm in his coat (or robe, whatever it is) like that, but it grew on me and now I love him even more whee .

7,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100
monkey_squeak
Favourite outfit= Vanille. It must take her sooo long to get ready in the morning, with those beads and everything. But she looks so fun and quirky xd

Weirdest outfits= Yuffie's original FFVII outfit. It's the big arm thing- I keep forgetting she doesn't have one oversized arm and one teeny weeny little arm... And also Auron. His outfit wasn't weird, but as soon as I saw him I thought he had a broken arm. Then when we started fighting, I was like 'oh, okay. Well maybe he lost his other glove...?' I still wonder why he kept his arm in his coat (or robe, whatever it is) like that, but it grew on me and now I love him even more whee .

As for Auron, that's meant to be a traditional samurai thing reflecting one's shame or dishonour.

Ruthless Consumer

9,000 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Absolute Claws
monkey_squeak

As for Auron, that's meant to be a traditional samurai thing reflecting one's shame or dishonour.

Lol that makes more sense than my explanation.

Devoted Sage

I really love the outfits of the classes in Tactics, especially Geomancers and Mimes. Normally I hate the colors brown and yellow, but that game made it work. As far as actual characters, Rinoa's outfit was simple and elegant, while also appearing modest and comfortable. The Animal Tamer and Alchemist outfits in X-2 are nice as well.

7,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Defender Derek
Absolute Claws
DAT RAMZASS

Dycedarg has a pretty sweet outfit.
y do u always type like this

y do u always type like dis

Quick Reply

Submit