Absolute Claws
DAT RAMZASS

Dycedarg has a pretty sweet outfit.
y do u always type like this

y do u always type like dis
*like this

lol rolleyes

Questionable Conversationalist

I thought the fashion of Final Fantasy XII was just stunning. The whole atmosphere was so gorgeous, and even the commoners had nice clothes with colorful style and variety. I never held FF games to the Fashion vs Function debate when it comes to clothes and armor because it's just not worth it. Final Fantasy wants to deliver a gorgeous game, it's gonna give some over the top, stylish, and unique if not impossible outfit and hair ensambles. And I love it c:

The Vierra women all had such gorgeous gear, it really looked good on all of them. Fran was just drop dead gorgeous, I don't even care for practicality or whatever, she can kick a** in a metal bikini with her bare hands, sign me up on the bunny boat.

Except in XII there was that whole...you know...Razzler's little "HEY, A GIANT OPEN HOLE IN MY ARMOR IN FRONT OF MY THROAT IS SUCH A SEXY IDEA, I'M SURE ASHE WILL LOVE IT, RIGHT GABRA-WAIT IS THAN AN AR"

Final Fantasy XIII also had some really cool outfits. We didn't get to see all that much main fashion, but the outfits on the ladies were really pretty, Fang's sari is just gorgeous and Vanille is like a little Jungle Princess. The guys looked snazzy too, Sazh got some awesome threads and Hope was just super adorable. Raines and Jihl also had amazing designs, I loved their refined and muted looks.

Rainbow Harvester

if there's one thing I don't understand (that hasn't been already mentioned), it's that thing on Basch's chest.
it looks like a potholder.
the rest of his outfit is fine, but you get to his chest and THERE'S A POTHOLDER STRAPPED TO IT.
dafuq.

♥ ♥ ♥
I really enjoyed the costumes. Like, every person has a strange and unique costume that represents their characters' personality and quirks. Like Yuffie. Ninja....cool Ninja clothing LOL.
But sometimes it's like....whoa. Like in FFX-2 and all their dresspheres. I mean I like them but at the same times....come on...really? Calm down! xp

Friendly Bookworm

It's just bad enough I put a Final Fantasy touch to my clothes.

I actually wanted to design Final Fantasy workout clothes for me to go to the gym and look like a badass doing so. I had a One-Winged Angel, Cloudy World, Lionheart. Rinoa Wings, Tidus hoodie. X-2 Yuna hoodie, and many more....

I'm just a sad person.
Milady Alluca

Except in XII there was that whole...you know...Razzler's little "HEY, A GIANT OPEN HOLE IN MY ARMOR IN FRONT OF MY THROAT IS SUCH A SEXY IDEA, I'M SURE ASHE WILL LOVE IT, RIGHT GABRA-WAIT IS THAN AN AR"

That was Basch, not Gabranth

Questionable Conversationalist

MooMooJuice
Milady Alluca

That was Basch, not Gabranth

Whoops C:
Rule of Twins
Genetically, I was probably at least 50% right :3c
Honestly Ashe's miniskirt in XII is soooooo impractical but really its her hideous LEG ARMOUR ugh what is that? Seriously I find myself staring at her whenever she is walking around or talking in cutscenes because I cannot focus on anything but the leg armour.

Beloved Sweetheart

12,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: KO 200
Garnet's outfit is so cute heart I want one!
awesome for a video game. wish they had it in real life
My opinion of the game's clothing:
IV: Great
V: Okay
VI: Great
VII: Okay
VIII: Excellent
IX: Great
X: Bad
X-2: Bad
XII: Excellent
XIII: Excellent
XIII-2: Bad

Assimilated Bloodsucker

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The only outfit that threw me off was Kuja's. At first, like most people, i though he was a girl. After playing through it 10 times 'm not used to any and all outfits they can throw at us fans.
ReiaVasilis
Honestly Ashe's miniskirt in XII is soooooo impractical but really its her hideous LEG ARMOUR ugh what is that? Seriously I find myself staring at her whenever she is walking around or talking in cutscenes because I cannot focus on anything but the leg armour.

I can't focus on anything but her skirt. It's waaay to short and her butt seems bigger than the usual characters. Or maybe its my imagination. Love most of the character outfits btw. Only Vaan's bugs me. Seriously, a vest? Some guys can pull off the shirtless look *coughdantecough* but not him.
Quana like hats of Final Fantasies.
Very tasty me think!
xXLunaMaliceXx
ReiaVasilis

I can't focus on anything but her skirt. It's waaay to short and her butt seems bigger than the usual characters. Or maybe its my imagination. Love most of the character outfits btw. Only Vaan's bugs me. Seriously, a vest? Some guys can pull off the shirtless look *coughdantecough* but not him.

Definitely Vaan just cannot look good wearing a vest, Dante on the other hand absolutely can. And I agree Ashe's skirt is really too short to be strolling around the world in. It's unbelievably impractical, it's like Tifa wearing the miniskirt in VII with the fighting style she has it's pretty ridiculous but even that wasn't like Ashe's where it looks like a belt rather than a skirt.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff