Welcome to Gaia! ::

I just found out that about the new FF... and coincidently i just started playing FF three days ago (I had no internet) Ive already logged like thirty hours sweatdrop

About the Armor:
-Does it matter? It doesnt seem like one particular person has to use one particular type of armor.
-This is what I ended up doing to give variety:
Vaan & Penelo: Light Armor
Fran & Lady Ashe: Mystic Armor
Basch & Balthier: Heavy Armor

-Is this ok or is there a better combination?
-Whats with the heavy armor? Its way more expensive than mystic and light but resists the same
amount of physical and magic damage! Whats the point in getting it?

About the Weapons:
-Who uses what? My bf suggested to have one person stick to one kind of weapon this way there is no competition over a legendary weapon when i start coming across them.
-Can anyone suggest the best combination?

Please help. smile
Electrik Rose
I just found out that about the new FF... and coincidently i just started playing FF three days ago (I had no internet) Ive already logged like thirty hours sweatdrop

About the Armor:
-Does it matter? It doesnt seem like one particular person has to use one particular type of armor.
-This is what I ended up doing to give variety:
Vaan & Penelo: Light Armor
Fran & Lady Ashe: Mystic Armor
Basch & Balthier: Heavy Armor

-Is this ok or is there a better combination?
-Whats with the heavy armor? Its way more expensive than mystic and light but resists the same
amount of physical and magic damage! Whats the point in getting it?

About the Weapons:
-Who uses what? My bf suggested to have one person stick to one kind of weapon this way there is no competition over a legendary weapon when i start coming across them.
-Can anyone suggest the best combination?

Please help. smile

The armor has no real affect, but gives bonuses, Light Armor raises stats but at a poor rate, while giving a decent ~ moderate boost to HP. Mystic armor raises Magick Power, and some of them increase MP. Heavy Armor gives great boosts to Strength and Defense. And coincedentally has the greatest defense.

Heavy armor has better defense, and there's also Mirror Mail which gives the member it's on Reflect. Then theirs some other mail that puts Protect on. Heavy armor you should give to people who use Great-swords, or Swords. As those are based off of the Strength stat. Mystic Armor is great for people using Katana's because Katana's damage is based on the Magick Power stat.

As for what weapons you want to use, try not to use Axes/Hammers/Bombs, because there damage is random.. Guns look like they don't do damage, but they're damage is great, since they ignore the targets defense stat and do straight up damage. Swords do pretty great damage, and you get a shield. Greatswords/Katanas can easily drop 9000+ damage when you get higher. Their con is that you can't use a shield. As for who should use what, that's completely up to you.
wow thank you so much biggrin
and i wasnt going to use guns cuz the damage seems crappy versus what level they are

Blessed Sex Symbol

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I agree with the male above but I will add a few more suggestions.

-Remember to take what's on the license board. If your character is a magic caster then you want to equip mystic armor. If your character is more into speed then light armor is the way to go. I can go into it more but I think you get the picture.

-Katanas and daggers have a higher multiple hit rate than most other weapons.

-Arrows and crossbows power is actually affected by weather. I think guns may go by this rule also.

-There are enemies who are more... resistant to certain weapons than others. Like you don't want to use guns on flan-like creatures.

-Measures have a high attack evasion rate compared to other weapons. Once you get the Euclid's Sextant I suggest equipping on a magic-caster or someone who wouldn't really be having physical attacks. Equip a demon shield or something else that is close to it to heighten your evasion rates higher.

-Unlike what the person above, I believe you should equip hammers/axes/bombs because there's a glitch that allows you to have 9999 damage with each hit I believe.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff