Welcome to Gaia! ::

Was Delita evil or just misunderstood?
Well I say he was evil and had that planned fro mthe beginning.
He may very well be misunderstood--which isn't likely, mind, since with a little thought you can understand him pretty well--but whether he is or not doesn't change the fact that his methods were evil. Therefore, good intentions or no, Delita is evil. Seymour of FF10 had what he considered good intentions of saving everyone from the pains of life--didn't stop him from being evil. In the end, it's how you try to achieve your goal that really makes you evil, not whether your goal is noble or not. That's why Wiegraf is also evil--he may have had high ideals, but in the end, he forsook all those lofty ideals to be weak and forsake them--and that was BEFORE he made a pact with Lucavi.
i thought he was misunderstood but arent we all?
shaTrD_INoCEnCE
i thought he was misunderstood but arent we all?

yes we are all misuderstood just like delita i know this cuz i am misuderstood alot i mean he cant be evil if you could steal some really good equpiment from him when you meat him at the bridge to save that princess
It's like Mothra when it's poorely dubbed.

"Mothra not baaad, he just misundastood."
I think he is just misunderstood
I think of him as misguided. His intentions were good, and he did accomplish great things - history looks on him as a hero, after all. But he accomplished all those things the wrong way.
i believe he had good intentions, but the way he achieved them made him be percieved as evil.
why would he have been evil from the begining of the game

who has 100% finished FFT?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas