Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Okay, so far we've got Final Fantasy XIII and it sequel here. As far as upcoming games go, we're still waiting for Type-0 (kinda makes me wanna play PSP, but there are other games to worry about) and there's also Versus XIII, which I wouldn't be surprised of if it came out in 2014. I really want to see how that one is, but at least we know its going to be an action-RPG with a dark realism. So what are your thoughts on the future Final Fantasies?
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy!!
I'll cry girly man tears if it doesn't come to the Marsh lands. ;;;

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
User Image

gaia_angelleft yum_puddi gaia_angelright

Well, technically Type-0 is already available. Just... not outside of Japan. But you can still find plot summaries, character descriptions, gameplay videos, etc.

Versus is just dead to the world for now. If we're lucky we'll get some news at E3 in June. :c

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
I've been waiting sooooooo long for Versus to come out it's not even funny! The graphics and storyline look good.. i am so looking forward to playing it.

Lonely Exhibitionist

I can't wait for Theatrhythm, or FFVersus!

Friendly Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
stillll waiting for a final fantasy V and VI remake, final fantasy iv complete collection was outstanding, now have to wait for the last two

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
TJ the HedgeSaiyan
stillll waiting for a final fantasy V and VI remake, final fantasy iv complete collection was outstanding, now have to wait for the last two

I'm itching to see a remake for VI as well. Not a port, a straight-up remake like IV was on the DS.

Friendly Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
Silver Highlights
TJ the HedgeSaiyan

I'm itching to see a remake for VI as well. Not a port, a straight-up remake like IV was on the DS.

yeah, like final fantasy iv complete collection =D

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
TJ the HedgeSaiyan
Silver Highlights
TJ the HedgeSaiyan

Nah, cause the complete collection was still 2D and voiceless and was the most similar to the original IV gameplay wise. I want a VI remake that brings a bunch of new things but is in essence the same game.

Friendly Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
Silver Highlights
TJ the HedgeSaiyan
Silver Highlights
TJ the HedgeSaiyan

Nah, cause the complete collection was still 2D and voiceless and was the most similar to the original IV gameplay wise. I want a VI remake that brings a bunch of new things but is in essence the same game.

thats how it was on the snes, and i kinda prefer the classics to be just 2D and voiceless, its all about nostalgia, but with a upgrade. (= so i'm hoping V and VI will get the same treatment as FFIVCC. (= btw i played the ds version of FFIV and completed it, and i kinda didn't like it bcuz of some major flaws it has, but thats just my opinion.
My most anticipated FF of all time is without doubt is the FF Versus

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Sky of the Night Light
Peltrow
User Image

Well, technically Type-0 is already available. Just... not outside of Japan. But you can still find plot summaries, character descriptions, gameplay videos, etc.

Versus is just dead to the world for now. If we're lucky we'll get some news at E3 in June. :c

I read that Square Enix does not have Versus as one of the listed products they're presenting at E3. Nomura asks fans to be patient about Versus and that the devs are still trying to get information out to the public.

Because of this, rumors have been coming up if Versus will even show up at E3.

source: Somewhere. Not sure if it's accurate though.

Just food for thought.
User Image

I've already noted this information in the FNC thread. I usually post all information there as its released. Now, despite Versus not being in SE's E3 game list, it doesn't mean it won't show up. XIV 2.0 isn't on the list either but it has been confirmed to show up in a trailer. Versus could do the same thing. Am I betting on it? No. Is it still possible? Yes.

Nomura's cookie-cutter response to just about any Versus-related question for the past year and a half has been "Please be patient" and "We're aiming to put something together soon".

Aged Gaian

If Versus XIII isn't confirmed for E3, then maybe the 2012 Toyko Game Show later in the year perhaps?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff