Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once again, I have a hard time in sphere grids /=..

First of all, my characters are all weak and need to advance in the sphere grids (hey I'm in mt.gagazet and my character's hp r like 2000hp++ only, xcept Auron sweatdrop )

But what I notice is, some of my characters are stuck beside the lv3 lock sphere -.-. I use spheres to teleport Tidus to another place, one solved.

Comes to Rikku and Lulu..I need the lv 3 lock sphere to learn double caster (Lulu), while Rikku needs to get to somewhere else..now Auron. Auron too, is beside the lv 3 lock (darn all lv 3 locks..), and since I used one of the sphere at Tidus, I have the Friend sphere left. I can't decide whether I should use it on Auron or Rikku! sweatdrop

Wahh Final Fantasy masters help me! gonk
Yeah I had a lot of trouble with that. Where are you in the game? Right before you go to the temple in Zanarkand, before you fight...er spoiler? nah. Well if you got past the campfire scene, then there should be a chest that contains a lvl 3 key. I think that there are some monsters that you can steal off of, but you'll have to check at gamefaqs or something, I don't know them. But don't worry about it too much, just keep training, and once you get past the locks, you can zoom around the grid with all of your extra sphere levels! ^.^
I'm about to fight Seymour, which is rather hard coz I can't advance gonk I lost twice!

Thx for ur advice, I'll try to use them, thx again sweatdrop
Green Tara
Well did you get all the Friend, Warp and Teleport Spheres? From guides.ign.com:

Quote:
Friend Spheres:

Location(s): Found in treasure chests throughout Spira, dropped by Biran Ronso, dropped by Yenke Ronso, dropped by Spirit, dropped by Master Coeurl, dropped by Vorban, stolen from Neslug, or Bribe from Coeurl (two Friend Spheres for 120,000 gil).

Teleport Sphere:

Location(s): Found in treasure chests throughout Spira, dropped by Master Tonberry, dropped by Sleep Sprout, stolen from Th?uban, or Bribe from Barbatos (twenty Teleport Spheres for 1,900,000 gil).

Warp Sphere:

Location(s): In the Omega Ruins, if you open the twelve treasure chests in the correct randomly-generated order, the twelfth will contain 99 Warp Spheres. Otherwise, Warp Spheres are stolen from Nemesis, or Bribed from Master Coeurl (one for 260,000 gil).

Then you could use one on each of them xp
bribing courl gets it? coolies.

But I guess its gonna be very hard now, if u guys understand my situation just now sad
Seymour? Eh...I think you're probably strong enough, I didn't get to worry about lvl 3 locks until a bit after that, and I beat him pretty easily. Just try a couple of different strategies. Oh, and work on killing the little thing, not the big guy. I think I cast reflect or something on the big Seymour so the little one couldn't cure the big one, but I'm not sure which Seymour that was. ^.^()
you need to learn good mixes with rikku and try to get armor with
auto-med also get everone to overdrive including aeons.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff