The new Collectacard System 0.021276595744681 2.1% [ 1 ]
All the Above 0.38297872340426 38.3% [ 18 ]
Nothing... 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
poll whore, baby~ 。(⌒∇⌒。) 0.14893617021277 14.9% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 47 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Naughty Wolf

char fashionable

I actually have been as well. Ever since the first installment of Theatrythm I had been so eager for the next so I planned my parties out accordingly. lol I love the crystal features with the cards that up perimeters like no lie. xD Makes it so I really can just make a party of my favorite characters---for the MOST part. Haha

I'm not that good in terms of level, which is why I am leveling up some healers/protectors so I could unlock other quests. I can play a few Ultimate scores.. maybe around half of them? I'm not too sure. I have only been getting into music games since the first game so I'm still new to playing these things. xD But I'm addicted and feel like I'm slowly improving with time.

Conservative Gaian

1,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Signature Look 250
I had actually bought keychains of characters from the game and I didn't even know what they were from! All I knew was that it was Tidus so I had to buy it! It's by far my new favorite game. It's challenging sometimes but that makes it even better! heart
Viege
Ryuna_08
i love this game to death also, its super cute and fun. even tho i suck at the expert mode about half the time. but i am getting a lil better at it each time. when i get paid i am getting all the dlc

I had that same experience with the first game. Now I can do all expert and some Ultimate levels... but I still really struggle on those Ultimate scores. D;

I ran into ultimate score once n was like nope lol.
Trying to get all char unlocked but quest dun want to give me right kind crystal.
just played against a japanese person who had nearly 900 hours of playtime and 100% pretty much every song on every difficulty.
it was so close, i maintained the lead for about half of it till Judgement got me in the last 10 seconds.

the map that was attached was a Lv 99 P map that looks really scary.
dont think ill try it anytime soon.

on the bright side i managed to win a match against someone else despite getting Judgement 4-6 times.
that was pretty crazy.

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Zered Heizien
just played against a japanese person who had nearly 900 hours of playtime and 100% pretty much every song on every difficulty.
it was so close, i maintained the lead for about half of it till Judgement got me in the last 10 seconds.

the map that was attached was a Lv 99 P map that looks really scary.
dont think ill try it anytime soon.

on the bright side i managed to win a match against someone else despite getting Judgement 4-6 times.
that was pretty crazy.

I wouldn't worry about the level 99 map.

Just save up a first class ticket to skip most of the map, then some items to decrease difficulties or skip other parts of the map to get to the end.

Ultimate is way too hard for me this time. Last game there were only two songs I couldn't all critical.
Tay Lorien

Just save up a first class ticket to skip most of the map, then some items to decrease difficulties or skip other parts of the map to get to the end.

Ultimate is way too hard for me this time. Last game there were only two songs I couldn't all critical.
im not really worried about it being level 99, its moreso that theres 84 songs on the map with 12 blue boss icons as well.

User Image

it looks like this for pretty much the whole way through.
never seen anything like this.
the boss rewards arent shards either, which is also something i havent seen before.
Ultima Scroll x1
EXP Up Scroll III x1
Libra Scroll III x1

im not using my ideal main party yet.
i want to unlock everyone first before picking who i want my main 4 to be.
when i do decide on my main party ill give that behemoth a shot.

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Wing Mastery 100
Zered Heizien
Tay Lorien

im not really worried about it being level 99, its moreso that theres 84 songs on the map with 12 blue boss icons as well.

User Image

it looks like this for pretty much the whole way through.
never seen anything like this.
the boss rewards arent shards either, which is also something i havent seen before.
Ultima Scroll x1
EXP Up Scroll III x1
Libra Scroll III x1

im not using my ideal main party yet.
i want to unlock everyone first before picking who i want my main 4 to be.
when i do decide on my main party ill give that behemoth a shot.

wow, just wow.

I did have one short quest that had a non-shard reward...
Tay Lorien

wow, just wow.

I did have one short quest that had a non-shard reward...
oh, and about using a first class ticket to skip most of the map...

User Image

no airship on this monster.

correction to my previous post: there are 85 songs.
the one extra song i missed was a field song, which is the only field song on the map.

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Wing Mastery 100
I keep using the item that makes my quests level 1 lol.

I'm mostly trying to work on Basic level song achievements right now.

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Wing Mastery 100
I had to get the dlc yesterday for One Winged Angel (Advent Children) BMS version. It's 6 minutes long! That is 3x as long as the event music version.

Getting a perfect run for it on basic score took so long. I kept missing one near the end of it...

I'm just imagining now using it for online play, and the other player going wtf! as it just keeps going and going...

On the bright side, it's pretty easy to get 20+ monsters defeated in it.

4,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Does anybody know the name of the song that plays in the CollectaCard menu and if it's available for DLC?

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Wing Mastery 100
SkidMan Jurej
Does anybody know the name of the song that plays in the CollectaCard menu and if it's available for DLC?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/3ds/730860-theatrhythm-final-fantasy-curtain-call/faqs/69256?page=1#Frequently Asked Questions

What songs can be found on the various menus?
Menu Song Game
Main Menu Main Theme FF V
Versus Mode Menu What Becomes of Us FF Type-0
Quest Medleys Menu Attack Team/Trail March FF Tactics
Quest Medleys Overworld Main Theme of Final Fantasy VII FF VII
Quest Medleys Cave Dungeon FF IV
Quest Medleys Castle Crystal Tower FF III
Quest Medleys Clear Return of the Hero FF III
Quest Medleys Failure Victory Fanfare (remixed) FF Series
Party Menu Locke's Theme FF VI
Collecta Crystarium Crystal Room FF III
StreetPass Menu Mog House (Remixed) FF XI
Museum Menu Historia Crux FF XIII-2
Collection Recollection FF XI
Settings Menu Prelude FF Series
Tutorial Palom and Porom's Theme FF IV
Staff Credit Opening Theme (Final Fantasy Tribute –Thanks- Version) FF Series

It also has a version called Distant Worlds.

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Theatrhythm_Final_Fantasy:_Curtain_Call#Downloadable_Content
has a list of all the upcoming dlc, but none of it has that song. In fact, a lot of the menu ones don't have playable versions.

Sorry.
got a Level 69 Long map that has 17 orange shards if anyone needs orange shards.

4,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Zered Heizien
got a Level 69 Long map that has 17 orange shards if anyone needs orange shards.

What difficulty is it?
SkidMan Jurej
Zered Heizien

What difficulty is it?
all the songs that i went through from beginning to end were Expert difficulty.
there may have been one field song that was Ultimate but i dont remember.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff