Just when I already have one. 0.26666666666667 26.7% [ 4 ]
No. 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
1 2 >

Friendly Bookworm

You heard me.

THIS:
User Image

Apparently in Japan, you can get this 3DS XL and the game for a total of ¥23000 ($227) in Japan. The game features 300 songs from the whole series and includes all spin-offs, sequels, and prequels.

Hopes it'll come to North America and Europe? I hope so. (Been wanting to get a 3DS)

Discuss:
- The cuteness
- The excitement.
- THE MUSIC~

Versatile Receiver

no yuna no sale

BUT YES I hope the game comes to europe holy shiet give us a release date

Friendly Bookworm

REGINA SPEKT0R
no yuna no sale

Yuna is in this game in her X-2 outfit. smile
That is.... very tempting, yes...

Versatile Receiver

Laili
REGINA SPEKT0R
no yuna no sale

Yuna is in this game in her X-2 outfit. smile
yeah I know lol I meant on the 3DS itself blaugh

Invisible Mage

13,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
I wish it wasn't black and gold, there's lots of black and gold 3DS's already with their collector editions. It'd be nice if it was a red and gold to match the curtain theme they have going on.

It's cute, I'd totally get one if it was a different color as I already have the black and gold Zelda one as it is.

Fated Paladin

It's cute, but I already have the blue Pokemon X/Y 3DS. Also, it is really bugging me how Cloud and Lightning look so much taller than Firion, Tidus, Squall, and Cecil. emotion_donotwant

Personally, I am most excited for chibi spin-off characters. You have no idea how excited I was to see Benjamin. I hope there are more adorable iconic enemies this time around.

Cute Doll

20,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Fashionable Gaian

I wish that I could have it.

It looks so adorable.

Sparkly Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Gosh dang it! Series I love keep coming out with special 3DS and every time I wish I had waited on buying my 3DS. crying

But, at least I can look forward to the new TheatRhythm game. I love FF music so the fact there is going to be much, much more music than the previous game is exciting. 4laugh

Anyone know if there is an estimated release date for the North American version of the game?

Shy Conversationalist

7,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
One 3DS is enough for me, but I am looking forward to the game itself. Music, Final Fantasy, and cuteness. What more do you need. ninja

7,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Always hated that art style, and I've already got a 3DS. Pass.
Yow! That's a pretty hot 3DS if I do say so myself. Also loving that XIV is finally getting some love in there.
Kether Taninniver

It's cute, but I already have the blue Pokemon X/Y 3DS. Also, it is really bugging me how Cloud and Lightning look so much taller than Firion, Tidus, Squall, and Cecil. emotion_donotwant

Personally, I am most excited for chibi spin-off characters. You have no idea how excited I was to see Benjamin. I hope there are more adorable iconic enemies this time around.

Iconic enemies? How about Golbez and Reno? I think they're both in it

Fated Paladin

False Maria
Kether Taninniver

Iconic enemies? How about Golbez and Reno? I think they're both in it

Yes, I was happy to see them added, and super excited to see Hell Emperor~ emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff