Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Unicorn

11,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
I recently bought this game yesterday, so my highest level is 41. I really haven't figured out how to talk, but meh...Anyways here's my DS EoT FC: 3524-2620-0879

Let's level and stuff, and the one time I did get to play with someone worldwide (visit) I lagged and s/he kept killing me. xl
-X-Prometheus-X-
OrionTempest
I like how the Mythic Beast set makes a female Selkie look like Shiva. ^_^

Currently Lv 39:

HP - 704
MP - 745
ATK - 405
DEF - 545
MATK - 314
MDEF - 357

I'm working on 999 in all. xD
Wow, good luck with that lol. By the way, when trying to level some of my equipment using the overboost-type jems they don't gain any exp, so I'm confused because with other equipment they do level. I'm doing the Monster Mash 1 quest (atleast I think that's what it's called) as my great leveling spot. I usually gain like 2-3 levels each time, but as said before, some just won't level at all >.<

i did all the stats at 999 but i cheated so itt dont count
My fc is 0431-6470-4801

pm me if you ever want to do a quest(or just play through the story)
I miss this game....and the ffcc: crystal bearers sucked a**....beat it in 9 hrs

Beloved Knight

Master Sabata
I recently bought this game yesterday, so my highest level is 41. I really haven't figured out how to talk, but meh...Anyways here's my DS EoT FC: 3524-2620-0879

Let's level and stuff, and the one time I did get to play with someone worldwide (visit) I lagged and s/he kept killing me. xl

Wow... I never saw new batches of new comers planning to play. Silly me. xD

Still need to find those blood gems but I'm not playing the game as much. Still using my level 99 Clavat on Very Hard Mode 2....
yup pretty boring i say!! sad
wink anybody wanna play this with me?

Distinct Unicorn

11,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
I'll have to get this game again. x_x;
Wow, I worked a lot on this thread.

I truly miss this game and the time period in which it was in. Now I am feeling old and getting out of college.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff