Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

My first FF was Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. I fell in love with the story, and thus, the series.
It was seven. I started out strong.

Friendly Businesswoman

8,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
FFX. And still my favorite.
Final Fantasy 5. My uncle worked at an automobile scrap yard and found it in a car. He rescued it, along with with Final Fantasy 6, from the compactor.

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Hero 100
Crisis Core since it was the 1st I got my hands on... I got it the same time I got my PSP... After that I got my emulators (I buy my PS2 & PSP games I just emulate the older ones) to work properly and I played and completed IX wich is still my all-time favorite... cat_whee
A friend was flabbergasted that I'd never played a Final Fantasy before and since I had just recently bought a PS2 from the pawn shop, she lent me XII.

I still have it to this day while she got another copy forgetting that she lent it to me.

Drakkonos's Compadre

Mysterious Dragon

My first was Crisis Core

Aged Poster

5,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Final Fantasy 2 for SNES. A friend of mine owned it. But first to complete was VII. Another friend of mine had VII and saw him play it. Begged the s**t out of my parent for it. Got it for Christmas.

Mega Phantom

7,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
The first one i tried to play was VIII but the first one I played through all the way was X
SNES version of IV. I'm 90% sure it was actually titled "Final Fantasy IV" on the cartridge, too. None of this "Final Fantasy II" madness.

I'm actually currently replaying in on an emulator. xD
It was Final Fantasy on the NES
FF1 & 2 Dawn of Souls (GBA)

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Final Fantasy Tactics. I still play it to this day. heart

User Image

Final Fantasy II on the SNES. Which is really FInal Fantasy IV.

Blessed Seeker

Final Fantasy VII.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas