Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loiterer

FFIII!

First fully completed game was FFVI and continued from there. I loved them all the way to XI, when it went online and I played for 2-3 years. Didn't like how they changed the combat in XII, and thus only played a few hours of that and haven't played any of the new ones. Also, still not sure how I feel about FFXIV being a revamp of XI. FF:CC was different, and a lot of fun. Dissidia, and Dissidia 012 were great as well, just because I friggin' love fighting games. Basically,

Final Fantasy is great, and dang, I need to replay them!

Formal Player

First one I ever played was 7 and I still remember the feeling I had watching the opening scene - cause I get that same feeling even when I play it now.

Precious Conventioneer

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Clambake 200

Lucky Gekko

9,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
Hmm..The first Final Fantasy game I ever played was Final Fantasy X-2. ; u;

Tricky Businesswoman

started with VII but it was a borrowed copy. first fully beaten was XII. I'm restarting VII for the billionth time because every time I get my hands on it something happens and I cannot finish the game. this time will be different.

Liberal Werewolf

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
first one i played - the final fantasy in 1992 first one i beat final fantasy 3 (snes) or 6 in japanese numbers. best. game. ever.

Lonely Phantom

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
First one I played was FFX-2 then FFXII then FFX.
My cousin has the movie but I don't know which one sweatdrop .

Raider

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
FF7, borrowed it from a friend, got hooked and it remains my favourite to this day. Probably my first completed one too, that or FF8

Generous Genius

9,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Final Fantasy IX

By far my favorite. Everyone talked about Final Fantasy VII so bought it and never made it past the first disc. Boring. Slow. Over hyped and i despise it.

Wheezing Smoker

3,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
First one ever? That'd be VIII, though I still play I & II on my gameboy, yes, i still have one. stare

Magical Cat

Kaiser Valdemar
Final Fantasy IX

By far my favorite. Everyone talked about Final Fantasy VII so bought it and never made it past the first disc. Boring. Slow. Over hyped and i despise it.
User Image
█████████████ ████████xxxN a y a . M e r a ixxx████████ █████████████

Pretty much this. Except when I finally bothered to get VII and play I didn't totally hate it. It's just not that great to me and definitely is over hyped.

█████████████ ████████xxx© E x c u s e . M e ! ©xxx████████ █████████████

Fashionable Friend

Timid Sweetheart

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bookworm 100
It's a tie between Final Fantasy Origins and Final Fantasy VII, since I got them both at the same time about six years ago. I'm still grateful that I got the two at once, since they're each an introduction to a Final Fantasy generation, in a sense. I believe that if I got one, but not the other, I wouldn't appreciate the wholeness of the franchise today.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff