Welcome to Gaia! ::

i first played final fantasy 10 and then played twelve and e final fantasy now!
Final fantasy ten.

Sparkly Sweetheart

Visio of course and its my favorite still.

Dangerous Informer

8,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
Final Fantasy X was my first game i played, i was over at my now ex-bf house and saw it ask asked about it, which then was followed by a rant about me needing to learn more about games and him having me play the game.... next pay check i went out and get myself a ps2 and the game

Gracious Phantom

I first played Final Fantasy X which was classic! FFX-2 sucked, hated the darned spherechange sequences and dressphere system. Gippal and Baralai are hot though! X)

Interesting Explorer

Gonna say that Final Fantasy Mystic Quest was my first Final Fantasy back when I was 7 or 8 and no matter what anyone says it has some of the best music. Though my first real Final Fantasy that got me into the series was Final Fantasy II/IV on Snes which my best friend let me play. I now own his copy after trading him and still have it to this very day and it still works.

Playful Sweetheart

I played X-2 first, then X. I know, that's backwards, but aside from wondering who "You know who" was, I wasn't that confused. And X was a lot more interesting to me after seeing X-2.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
4.bought the cart from a gamestop close out,second rpg ever played.
Final Fantasy VII then IX, IX I enjoyed much more than VII
I believe it was IV.. 3nodding

Dapper Prophet

5,675 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
I believe either Final Fantasy V or Final Fantasy III were my first Final Fantasy games. I loved playing Final Fantasy ever since I was around 3 or 4.
X.

Because it was a "greatest hit" at the time I bought it. I sucked at it so bad because lol ******** the stone dragon on the airship and resorted to gameshark.

I was like, 12 at that time LOL.
At the age of 8 years old (2000 ), my cousin sold me his FF 7,8,9,Tactics (Ps1) for $20.00 (THEY WERE SEALED UP AT THE TIME!!!! New conditioned), my 1st owned of the Series 12 years ago. Great question. well, FF 1 NES played it back in 1996(First FF game ever played). Ever since my 1st time ever OWNING FF 7,8,9, and Tactics, later on in my life collected the other #'s (EXCLUDING FF 11 and 14)plus some NON-# series such as TACTICS A2 (DS) Echoes of Time (DS) the Actual anime of FINAL FANTASY UNLIMITED, from collecting most FF series, from FF 1-XIII-2, loved the series and dislike none because I enjoyed playing the series,all FF characters are great such as, Warrior of Light (FF1),Leon(FFII),Refia(FF III), Cecil (Both; FF IV) X-Death (FF V), Celes (FF VI), Tifa (FF VII), Zell (FF VIII), VIVI (FF IX), Tidus (FF X), Yuna (FF X-2), Balthier (FF XII), Lightning (FF XIII), Lightning (FF XIII-2) are my #1 favorites, the others are great too!

Divine Firestarter

11,975 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Mine was the original Final Fantasy. *snuggles her NES cart*
the one for the nintendo hated it 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash