Welcome to Gaia! ::

isabellafleuret
Silent Howler
isabellafleuret
Silent Howler
isabellafleuret
Silent Howler

Yeah I hadn't put that much time into the game. @.@ Usually just ended up skipping out on the ultimate weapons, though most of the time I wasn't even aware of such things. XP

I was though, but only because my brother was such a nerd at that time. He's probably played every game there is out there, except for XIII. He told me everything about the battle systems, whereas I was more interested in the growth of the characters and the stories. He gave me a lot of crap about that, lol... people still do. :<

Hmm. I guess character growth is pretty linear and so is the story. Emotional ties among the characters are a bit lacking too, but there's a bit of subtly there. I guess when it comes down to whether it's worth getting a PS3 for it is when things get more questionable lol.

Oh, I wasn't talking about XIII when I mentioned my love for characters and all the other stuff. Actually, I'm sure that what you said about the story, characters etc etc is the reason to why I'm highly doubting of buying PS3. I was afraid that the characters/story wouldn't appeal to me as much as in the earlier games, but then I always thought that the battle system might be good. But there's been a lot of bad criticism on that department too, so... [ now I'm talking about XIII. wink ]

I've actually thought the battle system was actually pretty good. While you do end up using auto-battle for the majority of the time it's a little different in that strategy comes less from the specific actions you choose and more from effective swapping of stratagem roles. o:

Lol, that definitely sounds interesting. Gosh, I'm torn... although I do know for a fact that I probably won't buy a PS3 for the sake of XIII, so it's not really a problem.

Trust me when I say you'll know what I mean when the time comes lol. And that's understandable. And yes I'm still waiting on Versus. x.x
Silent Howler
isabellafleuret
Silent Howler
isabellafleuret
Silent Howler

Hmm. I guess character growth is pretty linear and so is the story. Emotional ties among the characters are a bit lacking too, but there's a bit of subtly there. I guess when it comes down to whether it's worth getting a PS3 for it is when things get more questionable lol.

Oh, I wasn't talking about XIII when I mentioned my love for characters and all the other stuff. Actually, I'm sure that what you said about the story, characters etc etc is the reason to why I'm highly doubting of buying PS3. I was afraid that the characters/story wouldn't appeal to me as much as in the earlier games, but then I always thought that the battle system might be good. But there's been a lot of bad criticism on that department too, so... [ now I'm talking about XIII. wink ]

I've actually thought the battle system was actually pretty good. While you do end up using auto-battle for the majority of the time it's a little different in that strategy comes less from the specific actions you choose and more from effective swapping of stratagem roles. o:

Lol, that definitely sounds interesting. Gosh, I'm torn... although I do know for a fact that I probably won't buy a PS3 for the sake of XIII, so it's not really a problem.

Trust me when I say you'll know what I mean when the time comes lol. And that's understandable. And yes I'm still waiting on Versus. x.x

It's been too long, seriously. I want them to release the game, now! Argh. D;
isabellafleuret
Silent Howler
isabellafleuret
Silent Howler
isabellafleuret
Silent Howler

I don't remember when the first trailers started showing up, but it sure feels like it's been away and there's still no set release date. Makes me wonder if they put off Versus to push XIII-2. >.>
Silent Howler
isabellafleuret
Silent Howler
isabellafleuret
Silent Howler

I don't remember when the first trailers started showing up, but it sure feels like it's been away and there's still no set release date. Makes me wonder if they put off Versus to push XIII-2. >.>

The first trailer was released in... 2006, I think. I read somewhere that there are different teams working on versus and XIII-2, so that wouldn't be a problem. I can't seem to find a reason to why it's taking so much time though...
isabellafleuret
Silent Howler
isabellafleuret
Silent Howler
isabellafleuret
Silent Howler

The first trailer was released in... 2006, I think. I read somewhere that there are different teams working on versus and XIII-2, so that wouldn't be a problem. I can't seem to find a reason to why it's taking so much time though...

Longer than I thought. ._. Probably won't come around until winter at the earliest, but I'm sure this wouldn't be the first year someone has said as much.
Silent Howler
isabellafleuret
Silent Howler
isabellafleuret
Silent Howler

Longer than I thought. ._. Probably won't come around until winter at the earliest, but I'm sure this wouldn't be the first year someone has said as much.

I thought it was supposed to be released in 2011, but eh, what the heck... I'm sure it's going to be awesome once it's released. I hope. I really do. ... really.
isabellafleuret
Silent Howler
isabellafleuret
Silent Howler
isabellafleuret
Silent Howler

I thought it was supposed to be released in 2011, but eh, what the heck... I'm sure it's going to be awesome once it's released. I hope. I really do. ... really.

I'm with you on that. @.@ Hopefully these 6+ years will amount to something worthwhile.
Silent Howler
isabellafleuret
Silent Howler
isabellafleuret
Silent Howler

I'm with you on that. @.@ Hopefully these 6+ years will amount to something worthwhile.

If not, I'll smash my controller and my head into the TV screen. Apparently, the team working on KH are working on Versus... don't know if I mentioned that or if you already knew that, but it'll definitely be interesting!
isabellafleuret
Silent Howler
isabellafleuret
Silent Howler
isabellafleuret
Silent Howler

If not, I'll smash my controller and my head into the TV screen. Apparently, the team working on KH are working on Versus... don't know if I mentioned that or if you already knew that, but it'll definitely be interesting!

I believe I heard they were aim for a more action RPG type similar to KH, but don't think I heard more than that. o:
Silent Howler
isabellafleuret
Silent Howler
isabellafleuret
Silent Howler

I believe I heard they were aim for a more action RPG type similar to KH, but don't think I heard more than that. o:

Ah, have you watched the latest trailer? It's like seven minutes long, and it also includes gameplay. I can easily see the resemblance between KH and Versus...
isabellafleuret
Silent Howler
isabellafleuret
Silent Howler
isabellafleuret
Silent Howler

Ah, have you watched the latest trailer? It's like seven minutes long, and it also includes gameplay. I can easily see the resemblance between KH and Versus...

Hmm. I know I saw one with gameplay in it, but I may want to double check. o:
Silent Howler
isabellafleuret
Silent Howler
isabellafleuret
Silent Howler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiIx9VJWSl8 it's not like I actually understand what they're saying, but it looks promising. I'm so curious about the other characters... especially "Prompto" or "Shotgun guy" as he was referred to in the beginning, lol
isabellafleuret
Silent Howler
isabellafleuret
Silent Howler
isabellafleuret
Silent Howler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiIx9VJWSl8 it's not like I actually understand what they're saying, but it looks promising. I'm so curious about the other characters... especially "Prompto" or "Shotgun guy" as he was referred to in the beginning, lol

Okay yeah I did see that one lol. It does look interesting. @.@
Silent Howler
isabellafleuret
Silent Howler
isabellafleuret
Silent Howler

Definitely. I'm almost positive that the fans won't be disappointed in the game... I can't say for sure, but it doesn't look too bad!
isabellafleuret
Silent Howler
isabellafleuret
Silent Howler
isabellafleuret
Silent Howler

Definitely. I'm almost positive that the fans won't be disappointed in the game... I can't say for sure, but it doesn't look too bad!

I can agree with that. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces