Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
final_resurrectionian
Moogles are cute...

But I prefer Cactuars.

Cactuars aren't cute. Are moogles in ffx?

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hero 100
kefkadragon
final_resurrectionian
Moogles are cute...

But I prefer Cactuars.

Only 1 as a doll... Lulu uses it...

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
YunaSama
kefkadragon
final_resurrectionian
Moogles are cute...

But I prefer Cactuars.

Oh. I forgot about that. I didn't really like x. I just couldn't get into it after getting stuck at the first encounter with Seymour. The very first encounter. Not the final boss. I'd never gotten there when I was 10.

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hero 100
kefkadragon
YunaSama
kefkadragon
final_resurrectionian
Moogles are cute...

But I prefer Cactuars.

Oh. I forgot about that. I didn't really like x. I just couldn't get into it after getting stuck at the first encounter with Seymour. The very first encounter. Not the final boss. I'd never gotten there when I was 10.

Meh... I didn't really like it either... The story was great I'll give it that... But the battle system was just to plain for me... It's always like "use this character for this mob type" thing... Not much freedom left to switch between characters yourself... Some characters where even plain useless... cat_neutral

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
YunaSama
kefkadragon
YunaSama
kefkadragon
final_resurrectionian
Moogles are cute...

But I prefer Cactuars.

Meh... I didn't really like it either... The story was great I'll give it that... But the battle system was just to plain for me... It's always like "use this character for this mob type" thing... Not much freedom left to switch between characters yourself... Some characters where even plain useless... cat_neutral

Tha means you Rikku! All you have is throw and frankly edge is better at that. The only characters I liked we're khimari, auron, and wakka

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hero 100
kefkadragon
YunaSama
kefkadragon
YunaSama
kefkadragon
final_resurrectionian
Moogles are cute...

But I prefer Cactuars.

Tha means you Rikku! All you have is throw and frankly edge is better at that. The only characters I liked we're khimari, auron, and wakka

Kimahri was cool in a way yeah... He always looks so though and like a strong beast but in the end he was just a softy and being worried about Yuna all the time... I remember him saying something about Yuna falling of a Shoopuf once and having fun doing so while Kimahri was so very worried about her... cat_razz I dunno... It's just a shame he wasn't really useful in battles... cat_sweatdrop

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
YunaSama
kefkadragon
YunaSama
kefkadragon
YunaSama

Kimahri was cool in a way yeah... He always looks so though and like a strong beast but in the end he was just a softy and being worried about Yuna all the time... I remember him saying something about Yuna falling of a Shoopuf once and having fun doing so while Kimahri was so very worried about her... cat_razz I dunno... It's just a shame he wasn't really useful in battles... cat_sweatdrop

What are you talking about? Aurron and him were my two strongest characters. Eh maybe he starts sucking later. Kind of like basch in 12.

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hero 100
kefkadragon
YunaSama
kefkadragon
YunaSama
kefkadragon
YunaSama

What are you talking about? Aurron and him were my two strongest characters. Eh maybe he starts sucking later. Kind of like basch in 12.

He starts sucking later... Since his Sphere Grid ends pretty soon and he won't be near any other useful Grid he can access until you almost finish the game and get the rare lvl spheres to unlock the paths...

Auron on the other hand kicks some serious a**... Great damage, great defense, awesome HP... And then there's his pierce ability... Plus he's a pretty awesome character overall as well... Unlike most others (crybaby, ADD person, emo with dolls, and personally I can't really stand Wakka either)... When Auron's coming to pawn you, you know you're screwed...

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
YunaSama
kefkadragon
YunaSama
kefkadragon
YunaSama

He starts sucking later... Since his Sphere Grid ends pretty soon and he won't be near any other useful Grid he can access until you almost finish the game and get the rare lvl spheres to unlock the paths...

Auron on the other hand kicks some serious a**... Great damage, great defense, awesome HP... And then there's his pierce ability... Plus he's a pretty awesome character overall as well... Unlike most others (crybaby, ADD person, emo with dolls, and personally I can't really stand Wakka either)... When Auron's coming to pawn you, you know you're screwed...

There's a reason he made it into kingdom hearts and not Vincent. Aurron kicked vincents a** and Vincent sat there brooding. Auron rules!

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hero 100
kefkadragon
YunaSama
kefkadragon
YunaSama
kefkadragon
YunaSama

There's a reason he made it into kingdom hearts and not Vincent. Aurron kicked vincents a** and Vincent sat there brooding. Auron rules!

Agreed... I was so relieved when Auron got in my team in KH2... Was all like "oh this is gonna be much easier now with Auron kicking a** for me"... cat_whee

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
YunaSama
kefkadragon
YunaSama
kefkadragon
YunaSama

Agreed... I was so relieved when Auron got in my team in KH2... Was all like "oh this is gonna be much easier now with Auron kicking a** for me"... cat_whee

When I first saw him I'm like "s**t I have to fight auron?" then he slashes at hades and I'm like "oh hell yeah time to slaughter." bushido is my second favorite team attack in that game because auron kicks massive a**!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff