Welcome to Gaia! ::

Don't you just hate them?
They get shoved into your team, and you have no choice but to use them.
They clash with your outlooks.
They're weak.
They're overpowered.
They're annoying.
Or they just plain look stupid.

Or worse, the whole damned game sucks!
The story drags; it's convoluted, ham fisted, and overhyped.
The battle system is boring, everything is either too easy, or too hard, and there are too many random battles!

What do you hate, and why do you hate it?
It doesn't even have to be hate, really, just some feature of a game you like, that you think could have been gone over with a finer toothed comb.

(text by Ryonin ^^)
I don't like Zell sure he was strong and all but that guy is just plain stupid....Tell the presedent what school they were from...blah!
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest was created because Square thought the Americans were stupid enough to buy anything they made. They were proven wrong. Then aliens shot stupid beams at the entire world population, making the second attempt to exploit the idiocy of the RPG community a smashing success.

Damn you aliens for making FFX-2 a top-selling product!
*shakes fist*

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
tidus

he wasnt a person i would consider a main character
tidus ofcourse because he's not even real he's a dream.............but i can't be hatin because i luv that game
Garnet. I LOATH her!! You have to save her so many times!! And when you think you can FINALLY make use of her summons, what does she do? She goes and loses her voice! which means she can't concentrate!! I HATE GARNET!!!
Tidus because he was a dream
spark_1357
Garnet. I LOATH her!! You have to save her so many times!! And when you think you can FINALLY make use of her summons, what does she do? She goes and loses her voice! which means she can't concentrate!! I HATE GARNET!!!
What? We saved Rinoa many more times than Garnet.
Or have you not played Final Fantasy 8?
Dr. P
spark_1357

Don't argue. As I understand this is a frustration-venting sticky to cover all those annoying bitchy thrads. So it's free reign for unfounded complaints.

ONE
Sir Owen Axel
Dr. P
spark_1357

Don't argue. As I understand this is a frustration-venting sticky to cover all those annoying bitchy thrads. So it's free reign for unfounded complaints.

ONE
I wasn't arguing. That was a mellow question. But, whatever. I will drop the subject now.

Aged Noob

12,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hmm... I don't know, I don't really hate any of the characters. Maybe Rikku I suppose. There is something about her personality that really irks me.
I found Ozma to be pretty stupid.
All you really need is protection from the various status ailments, in case he uses Curse, I think it was. Even if you can't block Mini, it's not difficult to reverse.
And his attacks were pretty sub-par at tiems.
Yes, I know, Meteor can tear you up, but the damage seems so random, it's not like there's much to do about that anyway. And I don't see him use it much, same with Curse oddly.
Really, he can be quite easy, with a bit of preparation.
He just seemed too easy, compared to Emerald Weapon of FF7, and Nemesis of FFX.

...Okay, glad I got all that Ozma nonsense off my chest.
probably cloud because you only dont have him once and he gets too strong
Hell Fighter 17
tidus

he wasnt a person i would consider a main character
yeah i change my vote to that
::hugs Sandokiri and whatever other Moderators approved this Thread::

Thank God!

Oh... and to answer the question -- which I might as well do -- Final Fantasy VII and Aerith.

As for why, VII's plotholes drove me insane, especially not making who the true villain was clear to everyone, and in Aerith's case, I simply was annoyed by her personality, I guess. I've never been able to really determine what about her annoys me. Still, she's an important character to her game's storyline, and I'm sure that to those who like she has a great deal of good qualities -- heck, I can even see some of them myself, such as the bravery she displayed in going to the City of the Ancients alone -- that make her thoroughly enjoyable. I've simply never been able to share the same sentiments, I'm afraid.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff