Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Hero

14,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
Well s**t, I wonder if this is the right spot for this.
I don't suppose anyone has a blank template card of the FF TCG?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I have been everywhere but can't find one or someone to render one.
Personally I love the game and would love to meet more people who play but it seems nobody has even heard of it in my friend group.
I would love to actually own Llednar Twem's card since he is among my fav [and in my opinion most powerful] in the FF franchise.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Does anyone have a favorite card/character?

Tricky Informer

7,300 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Informer 100
I buy cards of favorite characters but I'm not very good at TCG so I don't play with them, just keep them on display. cat_sweatdrop My favorites are the sparkly ones! They're so shiny and pretty!

Versatile Receiver

I don't even know how the TCG works and I've never seen the cards for sale curse this country

Lonely Hero

14,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
REGINA SPEKT0R
I don't even know how the TCG works and I've never seen the cards for sale curse this country

Same but I adore FFTA, in my opinion the best FF ever made.
Llednar Twem is amazing so I busted my a** to get his card. Would love one of Marche but I can't find, no idea how to even play the game . More of a Yugioh person really

Friendly Bookworm

Chances of me finding someone to play is... zero.

I would love to get the cards but at the moment, my wallet and time will not permit me to have it.

Fated Paladin

It's probably a good thing for me that these are Japan-only, because otherwise I would buy so many cards of my favorite characters despite never having anyone to play with. :B Heck, some of them are still tempting to me. All those Emperor Mateus cards... emotion_dowant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff