Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Sex Symbol

Way back when I was in high school my friend got me to play FFX-2, while I was playing it one day I unlocked a scene

In chapter five I didn't see Rikku on the bridge so I went looking for her. She was out on the deck and it triggered a cutscene.
It's been a while, but Rikku was talking about finding love for herself about having an adventure or about finding love being and adventure.

So pretty much some girl talk.

But the problem is that is the only time I have triggered it. I've never been able to do it again. And it is frustrating me. The only reason I know this cutscene exists is because my friend was there watching it with me.

She never triggered it, I was the first and it was the only time it was triggered.
She said she found mention of it online once a long time ago, but I haven't found anything.
Has anyone else unlocked it or any other surprises?
That's the cutscene where they hint at a FFX-3 starring Rikku isn't it? I've seen that cutscene too, but I don't remember how to access it. :/

I'm pretty sure I saw it on my 100% playthrough though, so I'm sure if I followed that walkthrough I'd be able to see it again.

Dapper Shade

Thing is, 100% is something we've never been able to manage yet.
(I really think it's after all the romance-y talks in chapter 5 after you sleep in the cabin every chapter.)

Dapper Sex Symbol

Kuja9113
That's the cutscene where they hint at a FFX-3 starring Rikku isn't it? I've seen that cutscene too, but I don't remember how to access it. :/

I'm pretty sure I saw it on my 100% playthrough though, so I'm sure if I followed that walkthrough I'd be able to see it again.

Yeah that one. Glad you knew what I was talking about.

I have never gotten 100% it was a chance encounter. D:

Fated Paladin

I had no idea what you were talking about, so I searched a bunch of 100% playthroughs on Youtube, and out of all the ones I searched, only one of them even showed it. Only one of the walkthroughs on Gamefaqs seemed to mention how to get it, too. The one that did said you have to have at least 95% completion and after the scene with her family in the cabin, go to the bridge, back to the cabin, then back to the bridge. Rikku should be missing at that point, but it she isn't, talk to Buddy and then cancel the Mission Select screen and she should be on the deck. The conditions seem so specific and picky.

This is the only video of the scene I could find. It's a subbed version of the Japanese X-2 HD version. It starts at about 8:20.

Dapper Sex Symbol

Kether Taninniver

I love you.
Thank you so much. owo
Maybe now I can attempt to trigger this myself with better luck now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff