Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
I've already played and beat both of those games. Other than seeing what the games are like in HD, I was wondering if the extended ending and extra International content (FFX's Dark Aeon bosses & FFX-2's Last Mission) are worth it. Also, I only have the original FFX PS2 copy.

So would it be worthwhile to get the HD collection? Hopefully someone here has played both and can give me a valid answer.

Versatile Receiver

yes, X-2 has so much more content I can't even breathe just thinking about how great x-2 international is omg i'm having an embolism i need to lie down

Invisible Exhibitionist

42,475 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Last Mission is... interesting. It took awhile for me to understand the mechanics. It's a neat little mini-game.

The visuals are breathtaking, and while the soundtracks are a bit hit-and-miss in terms of preserving the feel of the original, most tracks are good. I've noticed that in X-2, they've incorporated some new battle quotes, where the English actors say Japanese phrases. It's a nice touch.

The bonus audio play... is odd. I won't spoil what happens, but it does explain about how summoners first discover that they have the ability to become one, and how the churches are handling performing sendings without summoners.

Feline Bookworm

Yes, yes & yes.
I actually bought it myself over the summer, and wow.
It is definitely worth it. HD remaster and getting to experience the game all over again is certainly worth all the money I spent on it (which is was only like, 30 dollars).
All that nostalgia holy cripes.
I wonder if it would be possible to use PS2 saves with the new HD versions.

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
azulmagia
I wonder if it would be possible to use PS2 saves with the new HD versions.

Doubt it. But if they did, they'd save me over a hundred hours. Then again, there's still the joy of reliving the story's past moments again.
you can fight penace but thats about it really
and the dark aeons but they really arent hard if you ap glitch
I think X-2 is worth it if you had fun playing that one. However I don't think the HD version of FFX really was worth it. I love how they added more color though.

That being said I did buy the Special Edition versions for the PS3 and the PSvita.. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff