Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Sage

Okay, in Crisis Core, you get to join a fanclub of a 1st Class SOLDIER. It can be Zack's, Angeal's, Genesis' or Sephiroth's. If you join the Sephiroth Fanclub, you get this email in-game:

Good day fan club members.
This time we shall be discussing Sephiroth-sama's hair.
In particular, the secret of Sephiroth-sama's long, silky hair.
It is said that the Shinra Company provides Sephiroth-sama
with the highest quality haircare products on the market.
Every time Sephiroth-sama uses his shampoo or conditioner,
he uses up an entire bottle of each.
There are 13 scents in the line, including rose and vanilla.
Therefore, the scent of Sephiroth-sama's hair plays through
the wind with a different aroma each day!"

I died laughing. Sephiroth will never be the same for me. Here's the link to the other fanclub emails: http://community.livejournal.com/_crisiscore_/75201.html?thread=666817
You're kidding me, you have to be kidding me! A whole bottle of shampoo and conditioner? The effect must last, since his hair looks great even after he becomes a villain. Makou powered shampoo for the win!
He uses a whole bottle of conditioner... oh God, is there nothing holy in this world anymore ? (On a side note, I side-cracked laughing.)
Are there any hotdogs left?

BEST THING TO COME FROM CRISIS CORE.

PERIOD.

User Image
Saevio
He uses a whole bottle of conditioner... oh God, is there nothing holy in this world anymore ? (On a side note, I side-cracked laughing.)

I'm still in denial.
My hair's almost as long as his but even I don't use up the whole bottle. xp He must squeeze the life out of the poor things.

A battle hardened warrior that frets about the state of his hair and his countless fanboys just dying to know about this tidbit of information; talk about diehard followers.

I must witness this once I get a hold of the game. This is too priceless to pass up.
OH..... MY GAWD.

When I get the game [when it actually comes out in the US], I might just join Sephiroth's fanclub [even though I hate him due to the fact that he's Cloud's enemy] to see that. Heh.... Thanks for giving me another thing to say all day related to FF.

After every sentence today I've been saying "Sorry, that was your line...." [Auron, FFX] and at specific suitable moments, "Say, is that edible?" [Rikku, FFX]

And even "I MUST USE MY SPECIAL TECHNIQUE! MORTAL ATTACK! BLIZZARD FIST!" [Vargus, from... uhh... I forget -.-].

But of course, and all day long, "Let's mosey." [CLOUD! FFVII of course].

I have no life. XP

Gracious Sage

Priceless information. Even the people from FF7 are obsessed with Seph.
I can't believe that's actually ingame?

I would have thought fans made that up.
i think he uses cement. it is all a lie made by shinra!!!!!

Gracious Sage

claZa
I can't believe that's actually ingame?

I would have thought fans made that up.

It's really ingame! A woman in the park questions Zack during one of the missions, in the beginning of chapter 6. If you answer three questions about "Sephiroth-sama" correctly, you are accepted into his fanclub and get that email in game.

Gracious Sage

Zol Bafaltin
i think he uses cement. it is all a lie made by shinra!!!!!

Judging by the grativation-defying bangs, I am inclined to agree.
So thats how his hair is like that... ninja *runs off to get shampoo*
The idea of Sephiroth's hair smelling of roses or vanilla is enough to drop me into a comatoze state.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff