Welcome to Gaia! ::

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Lost Dynamis
lollylikespie
I too used Sabin. His Blitz moves are extremely useful. My party was Sabin, Setzer, Edgar, Locke and Celes. heart

You had a 5 person team?

Did you like... break the game or something?

Oh Nffffff ! Sorry I added in Celes because I'm used to typing Locke and Celes together and lol I wish ! sweatdrop

Kawaii Shoujo

I have used Sabin several times in the game... unfortunately though I could never even do a single blitz attack of his ever.

9,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
Once I can get ahold of my FF6 Advance game in the mail, I can tell you now, Sabin is gonna be part of my end game team, basically cause of Phantom Rush.

Dangerous Genius

Sabin's blitz attack are nothing compared to entering in actual combo attacks on fighting games... I got to the point with sabin that I could enter in his Blitz attack commands in a matter of a second and get it every time wile rushing.
i always used sabin since his techniques were easy to remember
I used him. Hell, I beat Kefka's a** with him yesterday! Sabin and Cyan were my favourite characters of VI, but Sabin was the only one of the two I used in the final battle, and throughout the whole game. He always got my best espers, he had the best magic, highest strength, and I would bum rush the ******** out of everything with him. He was so awesome.
My final team:
Celes - Using Life3
Sabin - Bum Rush!
Edgar - Drill
Locke - XMagic - Cure3/Ultima

N THATS HOW I BEET KEFKA KIDS. dramallama

Enduring Elder

14,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
fairy-phoenix
I have used Sabin several times in the game... unfortunately though I could never even do a single blitz attack of his ever.

Are you serious ?! The move list is right there in the menu. Your power level is nowhere near 9000.

Sparkly Seeker

Trinity_Rei
My final team was Sabin, Celes, Locke, and Terra, so... No. You are wrong.

Kawaii Shoujo

Skye River
fairy-phoenix

Are you serious ?! The move list is right there in the menu. Your power level is nowhere near 9000.
I know where the move list is exactly, what I mean is that I couldn't do the actual blitz attacks ever and that includes the simplest ones.

Enduring Elder

14,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
fairy-phoenix
Skye River
fairy-phoenix

I know where the move list is exactly, what I mean is that I couldn't do the actual blitz attacks ever and that includes the simplest ones.

"Aura Blast" is a simple Street Fighter hadouken. Pummel is just three arrow commands neutral Legend of Legaia was far worse when it came to arrow commands to perform moves.

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
fairy-phoenix
Skye River
fairy-phoenix

Don't worry I had some trouble with the blitzes too. sad Try finding a guide on the internet. That's what I did and it helped tons. biggrin
He was a regular on my squad near the end. I loved the Bum Rush!

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Hero 100
It's nothing personal against Sabin (or his Blitzes)... I just tend to fight with the characters I like most in terms of personality and such... I just started playing it again on my PSP but that last time I played it I ended up with a whole girl team and Mog... Just for the lolz... And it actually worked too... Had to learn them all the abilities but after that they beat the living crap out of everything that got in their way... cat_whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff