Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, I've already known about the whole remastering thing for a while, but the other day I read something on here about how it is a total reskinning like with the Ocarina of Time remake on the 3DS. So is there a more solid set release date? Is it going to be a physical copy or is it download only?
No release date yet, and I've heard nothing about whether a hard or soft copy will be available. But my guess is there will be at least a hard copy.

Beloved Receiver

MooMooJuice
No release date yet, and I've heard nothing about whether a hard or soft copy will be available. But my guess is there will be at least a hard copy.
Here's to hoping for Cross-Buy compatibility, with Cross-Save capabilities! Or Cross-Save capabilities at least!
FFX HD doesnt exist as far as im concerned.
Wait wait..

Square announced a game, got everyone hyped for it, and then has given no new information on it since?

No way..
Dr Geo
Wait wait..

Square announced a game, got everyone hyped for it, and then has given no new information on it since?

No way..

The sad part is that you're right. With FF versus XIII they accounded it a long time ago, but the guys incharage actually said it was still being worked on. Infact, they aren't starting on kingdom hearts 3 until versus 13 is finshed.
Yuki Namura
Infact, they aren't starting on kingdom hearts 3 until versus 13 is finshed.

I'm fairly certain people from the KH crew are working on Versus, so that's why.

Versatile Receiver

Zered Heizien
FFX HD doesnt exist as far as im concerned.
Except that they've stated more than once this month that it's still being worked on.
Quote:
Except that they've stated more than once this month that it's still being worked on.
they said the same thing for Versus XIII, and its been like a million years since that was announced and they havent shown anything to prove theyre still working on it other than 'we're making it, trust us!".

gonna need more than "we're working on it, trust us!", especially since they havent shown anything about FFX HD since its announcement.

even then its not like i was 100% serious.
just making fun of the fact that SE likes to announce s**t long before they should and then release absolutely nothing about it for year(s) after the announcement.

kichinia's Senpai

Ruthless Defender

11,425 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Zered Heizien

I agree. Square has been doing this a lot lately. There have been times though that they will announce something new and then all of a sudden its out. Its like the whole Final Fantasy 13 fiasco. There throwing those games out like candy but they won't work on something that everyone has already said that they want, like Verses.
LearaCuroe
Zered Heizien

I agree. Square has been doing this a lot lately. There have been times though that they will announce something new and then all of a sudden its out. Its like the whole Final Fantasy 13 fiasco. There throwing those games out like candy but they won't work on something that everyone has already said that they want, like Verses.

It is rather annoying to say the least. If anything I just wish they would finally get Versus done, they have been keeping us waiting too damn long. They did say they were going to make a HD remake of FFX, I just was asking if there was any new info because I was seeing all there new threads about it so I thought I had missed some info.

And finally, KH fans (like me) have waited long enough for Kingdom Hearts 3 to even just be annouced. I don't care if it even ends up as a title for the new Playstation, I just want some closure.

kichinia's Senpai

Ruthless Defender

11,425 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Yuki Namura
LearaCuroe
Zered Heizien

It is rather annoying to say the least. If anything I just wish they would finally get Versus done, they have been keeping us waiting too damn long. They did say they were going to make a HD remake of FFX, I just was asking if there was any new info because I was seeing all there new threads about it so I thought I had missed some info.

And finally, KH fans (like me) have waited long enough for Kingdom Hearts 3 to even just be annouced. I don't care if it even ends up as a title for the new Playstation, I just want some closure.

All they've announced for Kingdom Hearts is 1.5, the HD thing their doing. But really other Lightning Returns that's all square has been talking about. No Verses, no FF10HD, not even KH3. Those games have been kind of dead in the water for a little while now. They don't want to talk about it other then say "Oh, yeah we're still working it." But sadly that's literaly all the news theres been.

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Yuki Namura

User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_star

Closure? What closure? Nomura has already confirmed that Kingdom Hearts 3 will not be the end of the Kingdom Hearts series. It will be the finale of the current story arc, but will move on into another arc afterward.

And for the last time people, XIII/XIII-2/Lightning Returns is NOT affecting Versus in any sort of significant way. neutral
Cupcakesu
Yuki Namura

User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_star

Closure? What closure? Nomura has already confirmed that Kingdom Hearts 3 will not be the end of the Kingdom Hearts series. It will be the finale of the current story arc, but will move on into another arc afterward.

And for the last time people, XIII/XIII-2/Lightning Returns is NOT affecting Versus in any sort of significant way. neutral

No, I don't mean closure as in what happens. I just wanna hear it straight from the horses mouth that things are being worked on. And yes, I already do know that XIII sereis with Lightning and the gang aren't going to be effecthing the speed at which Versus comes out. BUT, they did that that Versus is going to effect when they start working on KH3.

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_star

Well, obviously, considering the Versus team = the KH team.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff