Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cupcakesu
User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_star

Well, obviously, considering the Versus team = the KH team.

Yeah, well at least the HD version of Kingdom Hearts will be coming out at some point. I'm really looking forward to that.
I honestly don't even understand how people can still be excited for Versus. I mean, waiting six years for ANY updates and getting NONE?

I'm completely over Versus, there is literally nothing about it that excites me anymore. Even the initially amazing trailer is six years dated at this point. I mean, I'm still gonna get it because Square Enix has my balls in a vice grip, but not until a serious price drop happens because I'm really not expecting it to be any good.
Kuja9113
I honestly don't even understand how people can still be excited for Versus. I mean, waiting six years for ANY updates and getting NONE?

I'm completely over Versus, there is literally nothing about it that excites me anymore. Even the initially amazing trailer is six years dated at this point. I mean, I'm still gonna get it because Square Enix has my balls in a vice grip, but not until a serious price drop happens because I'm really not expecting it to be any good.

Well E3 2013 is in just a few more months, so they might say something about it then.

As for there not being any info, a few months ago is was rumored that Square cancelled the project. These were denied by Square Enix and they said it would be released at some point, and that KH3's devolopment will start when Versus is finished. It does seem like an interesting game, I'm just not totally sold on the idea of it any more either. Though when it is released, I'm going to go out on a limb and say there will be a lot of talk about it.
Yuki Namura
Kuja9113

Well E3 2013 is in just a few more months, so they might say something about it then.

As for there not being any info, a few months ago is was rumored that Square cancelled the project. These were denied by Square Enix and they said it would be released at some point, and that KH3's devolopment will start when Versus is finished. It does seem like an interesting game, I'm just not totally sold on the idea of it any more either. Though when it is released, I'm going to go out on a limb and say there will be a lot of talk about it.
Oh I don't doubt it. Whether or no the game actually ends up being any good, people will be talking about how it didn't live up to the ridiculously high standards they've set for themselves. You really just can't take 7+ years to come out with something and expect people to be satisfied.
Kuja9113
Yuki Namura
Kuja9113

Oh I don't doubt it. Whether or no the game actually ends up being any good, people will be talking about how it didn't live up to the ridiculously high standards they've set for themselves. You really just can't take 7+ years to come out with something and expect people to be satisfied.

Well that or the same thing could like with Duke Nukem Forever. A game so seriously out dated by how long it took them to develop it that the graphics actually changed through out.
But yes, if they are taking so long to make then it better be 100+ hours of game play and it better be gorgeous.
I read somewhere a while ago that the HD remake of FFX was pushed back so that they could focus on Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn and try to fix that disaster...
I Eat Dictionaries
I read somewhere a while ago that the HD remake of FFX was pushed back so that they could focus on Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn and try to fix that disaster...

OH they more than just give the inside a make over. It was more like the house needed to be pretty much knocked down to just the foundation and rebuild it from the ground up.
Yuki Namura
I Eat Dictionaries

OH they more than just give the inside a make over. It was more like the house needed to be pretty much knocked down to just the foundation and rebuild it from the ground up.

yeah, i know right lol
I Eat Dictionaries
Yuki Namura
I Eat Dictionaries

yeah, i know right lol

Speaking of which, they are finally going to be releasing the PS3 version after what they said was in indefinate suspension.
Yuki Namura
I Eat Dictionaries
Yuki Namura
I Eat Dictionaries

yeah, i know right lol

Speaking of which, they are finally going to be releasing the PS3 version after what they said was in indefinate suspension.

Finally, haha!
I was waiting for that, my old computer couldn't handle even playing the Sims 3. But I have a gaming laptop now, so I'm just going to use that anyways.
From what I saw of my friends playing, I didn't even want to try anyways.

Just bring XI back from like... the old days. :<
I Eat Dictionaries
Yuki Namura
I Eat Dictionaries
Yuki Namura
I Eat Dictionaries

yeah, i know right lol

Finally, haha!
I was waiting for that, my old computer couldn't handle even playing the Sims 3. But I have a gaming laptop now, so I'm just going to use that anyways.

Actually the community is still very much alive.
Yuki Namura
I Eat Dictionaries
Yuki Namura
I Eat Dictionaries
Yuki Namura
I Eat Dictionaries

yeah, i know right lol

Finally, haha!

Yeah I know, but I tried playing once an everyone was max level playing that new thing.. whatcha call it.
I don't remember, but I quite before the max level increase
I Eat Dictionaries
Yuki Namura
I Eat Dictionaries
Yuki Namura
I Eat Dictionaries

yeah, i know right lol

Finally, haha!

Yeah I know, but I tried playing once an everyone was max level playing that new thing.. whatcha call it.

Really?
Yuki Namura
I Eat Dictionaries
Yuki Namura
I Eat Dictionaries
Yuki Namura
I Eat Dictionaries

yeah, i know right lol

Finally, haha!

Really?

Yeah I couldn't find a party ANYWHERE. ;;
I Eat Dictionaries
Yuki Namura
I Eat Dictionaries
Yuki Namura
I Eat Dictionaries

Finally, haha!

Really?

Yeah I couldn't find a party ANYWHERE. ;;

Well I guess if there is no one to play with then it isn't any fun.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff