Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Should I subscribe?

You don't need to anymore. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Yes! It's worth it. 0.58333333333333 58.3% [ 7 ]
If you feel like it. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 4 ]
No, it's not worth it. 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]

I would ask around the SE site but I fancy meeting new people. I brought the game in 2010 when I think it only just got released, not knowing that it was a game that required you to subscribe. My parents not really into the fact of having to subscribe to online games when there are plenty of good ones free, refused to pay for the subscription. After the 30 day trial (which I got so into it I almost cried) I left the game, but only recently have I thought of seeing if there's any way I can urge the parents to allow me to subscribe.

So here's a few questions:
- Do you still need to subscribe?
- Would I still be able to use the 2010 copy to download and play the game.
- What is your opinion on the game, and if the answer to the above is no, is it worth me investing to rebuy it?

Angelic Nitemare

The 2010 version was 'replaced' with A Realm Reborn, a version that tried to fix a lot of the previous versions issues. Think of the 2010 version as one you sorta payed for.

Many of the folks here are big fans of the game, and seem to enjoy it.

You still need to subscribe, and you may have to get the new version. (I'm not entirely sure, as I'm not a fan of FF MMOs. Give me a single player FF anyday.)

Lonely Explorer

I enjoy the game, also hit up this link.

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/f22966f70e31307c98ca44dea8b5ed1f2e31cb2c

It will let you know what you need to do to make use of the free play weekend SE is giving past players.
Oh sorry, might of left the reply late. Thanks both of you, and that link was very helpful! I have all the answers now, thank you again!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff