Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Which celestial weapon is the most impossible to obtain?

Tidus - Caladbolg - 0:0.0 Race 0.3 30.0% [ 18 ]
Yuna - Nirvana - All Aeons 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 4 ]
Auron - Masamune - Catch Monsters 0.016666666666667 1.7% [ 1 ]
Kimahri - Spirit Lance - Catch Butterflies 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 5 ]
Wakka - World Champion - Blitzball Games 0.11666666666667 11.7% [ 7 ]
Lulu - Onion Knight - Dodge 200 Lightning 0.35 35.0% [ 21 ]
Rikku - Godhand - Cactuar Game 0.016666666666667 1.7% [ 1 ]
none 0.016666666666667 1.7% [ 1 ]
gold 0.033333333333333 3.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 60 ]
< 1 2 3 >

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Dodging 200 lightning bolts consecutively is so hard, man. INCLUDING GETTING TIDUS ULTIMATE WEAPON!

Stupid chocobo race cat_crying
I vaguely recall acquiring Tidus' weapon being a fairly easy task. But what the hell do I know? Anyway, Lulu's weapon. I could never make it passed ten before I was like, "ah ******** this s**t."

Retro Punk

Okay , I just NOW finished FFX and im past the credits at the " The End " screen. WHat now ? how do i save the game? i pressed all the buttons and im still at the " END " Screen.

And please no spoiler about FFX2.

Seasonal Diedrich

14,225 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Pet Trainer 150
I hated the blitzball.. so I voted Wakkas.

Sparkly Seeker

GuinAoiichi
Okay , I just NOW finished FFX and im past the credits at the " The End " screen. WHat now ? how do i save the game? i pressed all the buttons and im still at the " END " Screen.

You just have to reset/turn off the system. There is no new game+ or anything.

Retro Punk

Lyrrien
GuinAoiichi

You just have to reset/turn off the system. There is no new game+ or anything.

aww man . you cant save? Thanks dude.

Prophet

6,300 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
******** race was the worst moment of my life. Dodging lightning was impossible for me because of my short attention span, too.

I had to laugh at the votes for Yuna's though...as that was piss easy. Why wouldn't you try to get all aeons anyway!?

Desirable Player

4,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I believe khimarhi's was the only one I never manadged but DUUUUUUUDE was that a long time ago!!! I needa replay that one sometime soon, refresh my memory. more ofa VII fan myself but X is in 2'nd place for meh!!! ninja ninja ninja ninja

Versatile Receiver

[******** race was the worst moment of my life. Dodging lightning was impossible for me because of my short attention span, too.

I had to laugh at the votes for Yuna's though...as that was piss easy. Why wouldn't you try to get all aeons anyway!?I think people are unaware that at least two of the three hidden Aeons exist

Sparkly Seeker

REGINA ******** race was the worst moment of my life. Dodging lightning was impossible for me because of my short attention span, too.

I had to laugh at the votes for Yuna's though...as that was piss easy. Why wouldn't you try to get all aeons anyway!?[/quote]I think people are unaware that at least two of the three hidden Aeons
xeftl2ha:0="REGINA ******** race was the worst moment of my life. Dodging lightning was impossible for me because of my short attention span, too.

I had to laugh at the votes for Yuna's though...as that was piss easy. Why wouldn't you try to get all aeons anyway!?[/quote]I think people are unaware that at least two of the three hidden Aeons exist

My brother called me a cheater/hacker for getting Anima and I was just like, "******** you, I had to go all the way back to each temple and get that special sphere we never bothered with, and beat this huge boss, and—"
"Cheater. talk2hand "
" emotion_donotwant "
That funny. I've gotten Tidus's like twice now. It's not that hard if you just sit back and keep trying.

Kimarhi's and Lulu's I've never gotten. Honestly, I just made a duplicate of Lulu's weapon.

Wakka's? I loved Blitzball... I'd spend days playing it. So it didnt bother me at all.

Sparkly Seeker

Oh look, I found a picture of the Caladbolg!

User Image

WOOF

Versatile Receiver

Lyrrien
Oh look, I found a picture of the Caladbolg!

User Image

WOOF
OH MY GOD

Assimilated Bloodsucker

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Tidus' is hard for me to get. I got the sword and the Sun Crest but the sigil is INSANE to get. my best time is 3:3:3 scream

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Lol I actually managed to get the Sun sigil after a few tries. It just takes a good strategy and getting lucky with the balloons.

Yuna's was easy though all I did was put all my aeons on overdrive and just push right through.

Wakka...I may or may not get him though it depends on if I get bored enough to even attempt blitzball.

Lulu...Again when I'm bored.

Rikku is cake

Same with Auron

Got Khimari's yesterday. Just takes knowing where the blue butterflies are. Though I agree 30 seconds is bs! emotion_donotwant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff