Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Which celestial weapon is the most impossible to obtain?

Tidus - Caladbolg - 0:0.0 Race 0.3 30.0% [ 18 ]
Yuna - Nirvana - All Aeons 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 4 ]
Auron - Masamune - Catch Monsters 0.016666666666667 1.7% [ 1 ]
Kimahri - Spirit Lance - Catch Butterflies 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 5 ]
Wakka - World Champion - Blitzball Games 0.11666666666667 11.7% [ 7 ]
Lulu - Onion Knight - Dodge 200 Lightning 0.35 35.0% [ 21 ]
Rikku - Godhand - Cactuar Game 0.016666666666667 1.7% [ 1 ]
none 0.016666666666667 1.7% [ 1 ]
gold 0.033333333333333 3.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 60 ]
1 2 3 >

Sparkly Seeker

Attempt after attempt, blood after tears, I FINALLY dodged every bird in that goddamn chocobo race and attained the Sun Sigil and Tidus's Caladbolg.

*Uncle Sam's finger*

IF I CAN DO IT, SO CAN YOU! Never give up on your dreams. (Especially sexy blitzball player dreams.)

Now the only only celestial weapons I'll probably never obtain are Lulu's and Kimahri's. I even got Wakka's on my old save file. emotion_puke

Profitable Raider

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lulu's is just wrong :/ 200 consecutive lightning dodges is insane. I once almost got Tidus' sigil though...0:0.1 is a heartbreaking best time ._.

Sparkly Seeker

-Radiant-Abyss-
Lulu's is just wrong :/ 200 consecutive lightning dodges is insane. I once almost got Tidus' sigil though...0:0.1 is a heartbreaking best time ._.

gonk And I thought 0:0.5 was bad

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
The closest I have ever gotten to surpassing that damn chocobo race is 0.0.7 I just could never get past that so after what seemed like 5000 atempts I just gave up, I just couldn't be stuffed anymore.
Wakka's would be the hardest... I just don't understand blitzball...
I would say Kimahri's. My sister actually got Lulu's and Wakka's with enough patience, but I don't think either of us have Kimarhi's.

Fated Paladin

I've completely given up trying to get Tidus's. I suck at that damn chocobo game. Lightning bolt dodging is a piece of cake compared to that "race". :C

Alien Initiate

The only weapons I'm missing are Lulu's and Wakka's. Lulu's I..might? Be able to do it but ugh, I don't even want to try. emotion_0A0 As for Wakka's I'm just too lazy to Blitz. xp Everyone elses I found annoying at best. Even though it took me quite a few tries, I didn't think the Chocobo race was that tough. I hated that butterfly game though. gonk
Nikki Rydia
Wakka's would be the hardest... I just don't understand blitzball...
I hated Blitz ball with every inch of my tar black soul.
So Wakka's weapon was impossible to obtain for me.

Versatile Genius

9,250 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Missing Tidus, Lulu, and Kimari

with patience I might be able to do Kimari- on a VERY $%^&*ing GOOD night I might be able to do Lulu (I've gotten SOOOOO pissed with that thing though... my best is only like 111 bolts dodged I think >.< wink

But I just suck at that damn bird race... it was hard enough for me to UNLOCK the last race- let alone beat it- and now it wants me to beat it a 0.0 or less... I'm doing good to win- let alone win with a decent score- or better- a godly one...

I want Onion knight so bad though... I've got a weapon for lulu that's about half a good for now, it has the double power and 1mp cost at least...

Edit

I bitched and raged at Blitz at first- but after a while it gets pretty easy actually- I think Wakka's was the first I got- I got all wakka's overdrives and even all Tidus' special blitz moves...

Profitable Raider

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I myself never tried all too hard to get all the weapons, I just tried getting the ones for the people I used the most and were reasonable to get. Aurons, Yunas and Rikku's were all relatively easy, but as I said before, Tidus' sigil was a complete b***h to me, and I dont think i would ever have the patience for Lulu's. And who cared about Kimarhi? o.o

Also, while I was amazing at blitzball, I could never get all of Wakka's overdrives to show up as prizes, and I played the ******** out of Blitzball. I really dont get why people didnt like it >.< usually I can see things from a different view, but not blitzball.

Friendly Bookworm

-Radiant-Abyss-

I'm with you on the chocobo race time. Mine was just like that too (Then I accidently deleted that game and now have to start over. Aw well!)
Have all of them except for Lulu's and K-Dawgs.

******** that lightning bolt game.

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Have to agree with Geo, I could never get get past 103-105 no matter how hard i tried, Square annoyed me with several things in FFX, I like the game, its one of my fave three but still, as for the ultimate weapons and how to get them, no, hate how they made us go about getting them (well, some at least.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff