• Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Serah & Rikku!!! & maybe Rinoa!!~

Tipsy Bloodsucker

8,050 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
I would love to see a Dissidia game on PC using DX11 and including more content, massive list of playable characters and instant PvP battles. Online leaderboards are a must.
Course this is more likely to happen on PS3 and/or Vita and I would be happy with that as well.

Hopeful Girl

I want to see these: Rinoa, Garnet, Beatrix, Rikku, Paine, Lulu, Wakka, Snow, Serah, Vanille, Fang, Vincent, Final Fantasy Type-0 should jump the wagon too. 3nodding

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
Setzer, Quistis, Yuffie, Noel, and Rikku
For Chaos would like.
Seymour, Seifer, Vincent, Caius, and Auron

6,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
For starters: No more VII characters until every other title gets more!!! Dx

Leon, Rydia, Faris or Galuf, Zell, Amarant, and Wakka are my personal picks :p

Unforgiving Tactician

as much as the speculation would be something to behold, the likelihood of this is extremely low, the storyline is already closed through dissidia, with all the the major events happening in cycles 12 and 13, if you played through the reports, Cosmos' side lost a lot and a lot of the intervening cycles (1 through 11) get major events covered, though i suppose it might be fun to play through some of the villians stories.

Personally, I'd like to see Jihl Nabaat as a playable character
daywalker926
Okay the title may be misleading. There is no news of a new Dissidia game in development but I've been thinking about how it would go down and I was wondering what some of you think.

As in what characters would you like to see?
What gameplay elements would you like to see added
and what not.

Personally I'd love to see more party member characters playable such as Yuffie, Black Mage, etc.

Rosa. Galuf. Celes. Seifer. Balthier. Snow.

Two characters that are a bit out there: Rufus. It'll never happen, but I always liked the idea of him being rounded with all of the other villains.
And Steiner. It'd be even cooler if his armor clanked with every step like in the original.

Quotable Genius

I'd like to see Ramza from War of the Lions mix it up with Delita.
Ramza would be a Dark Knight and Delita could be a Holy Knight (just like in MY game razz )

And none of that "oh, but Cecil is already a dark knight" bs, its not like Ramza would use Cecil's moves.

Buuut, seeing as how Tactics uses a Job system, it can be a whole lot bigger than just this fraction of an idea. Really, I'd just like for Zack to appear as a unique costume for Cloud (unique as in different voice, appearance, slightly different animations and skill names, or just be his own character. That would work too).

Adored Evader

User Image
✧・゚:*✧・゚:* Caius, Serah, Rikku, and Rinoa. :3 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Rydia
Setzer
Edgar
Rinoa
Seifer
Princess Garnet
Auron
Caius
Snow