Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay so I'm playing FFX-2 for the second time and trying to get 100%. I need to get this Chocobo Dungeon open, but the guide seems to be mistaken on how it is to be opened. The guide says to send out three chocobos of every level and the dungeon will open. I have done this. I sent out three chocobos of levels 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. None of the chocobos ran away and yet... the dungeon has not opened. What do I do to open it?

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
You might want to try sending out a total of 15 different chocobos, don't send out the same three 5 times (send it out, level up, repeat...) because i think the game doesn't count those or something... what i did was to level them up all the way before sending them out...
That is what I did and... nothing. I'm finding this side quest very frustrating.
I used a Lure Bracer in order to make the random battles occur more frequently. Would that prevent the dungeon from opening?

Dapper Gaian

Then why did you post? stressed
Anyone? It's still not opening for me crying
And I was told this place was good to get answers from. lol!!
Once the Lv. 5 chocobos all come back you have to leave the Chocobo Ranch and return. This should start a scene that leads to Clasko showing you the dungeon.
OMG!!!!!!!!! Thank-you!!! That worked! I'm in! Finally!!! heart heart heart heart
You're most welcome. Now have fun navigating that windy, annoying dungeon whee

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Eve The Evil
Once the Lv. 5 chocobos all come back you have to leave the Chocobo Ranch and return. This should start a scene that leads to Clasko showing you the dungeon.
I forgot about that part, i made the same mistake the first time i tried to get there...
Eve The Evil
You're most welcome. Now have fun navigating that windy, annoying dungeon whee

Yeah, that was really fun. I think I got all the treasures though... and I found the chocobo! xd

Dapper Gaian

chobo exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim
Sorry for my question i start playing again since 1 year but where is the chocobo ranch ??

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff