Welcome to Gaia! ::

Personally I theme Ramza. Throughout the later part of the game Ramza is branded a Heretic, so i played to that. I wanted him to be a massive damage dealer but also be a support character, Since the support is really limited, I went with White Magicks or Mystic Arts as a secondary Command. I really like the variety of spell you learn, and each has their own buffs.

Job: Dark Knight (Conflicting with the Church of course)
Sign: Capricorn (I feel it goes good for Ramza)
Faith > Bravery

Equipment
> Weapon: Excalibur (Heretic with a Holy Blade)
> Shield: Reverie Shield
> Helmet: Grand Helm
> Armor: Sage's Robe
> Accessory: Japa Mata (IMO this is the best Acc. in the game.)

Benefits
> Equip: Haste
> Absorbs: Holy
> Boosts: Fire, Ice, Lightning, Water, Wind, Earth, Dark (All 2x), Holy (3x)
> Halves: Fire, Ice, Lightning, Water, Wind, Earth, Holy, Dark (All 2x)
> Immune: Blind, Sleep, Undead, Vampire, Toad, Poison

I learned that Halves with stack up to 2 times so Ramza will take 1/3 damage, instead of 1/2 damage/

Abilities
> Command 1: Darkness (High damage and an emergency MP drain)

> Command 2 (Option 1): Mystic Arts (Temp Bravery boost and status effects)
> Command 2 (Option 2): White Magicks (Healing, Wall, and Holy)

> Reaction: Faith Boost (good magic boosting)
> Constant: Swiftness (Shorter charge = More Buffs)
> Movement: Manafont

As Stated Command 2 is swapped depending on the situation. During multiple battle story events i tend to use White Magicks, Bosses tend to solo out Ramza for me. Reraise is a must for big battles.
That's an interesting Ramza setup. I've never considered giving Ramza (or my generics) a themed set up...For Ramza I prefer to leave him as the all mighty Squire and give him the abilities I find useful in battle. (Mettle/Fell Sword/Shihadori/Two Swords/Teleport 90+ Bravery/10 Faith)

Dangerous Genius

The thing is that Ramza was more of a Paladin than a dark knight... The church was corrupt, they had a dark knight working for them and their god was actually a demon that was bent on destroying the world.

6,600 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Monk + Ninja = Lolwiegraf

I never themed my guys either, unless it was a mage/warrior theme.
Chaos Dirge
The thing is that Ramza was more of a Paladin than a dark knight... The church was corrupt, they had a dark knight working for them and their god was actually a demon that was bent on destroying the world.

Well the Templerate were all considered holy knights by the Church. currupt as they were.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff