Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anything involving Gilgamesh from 5 or Alba from Dimensions.

7,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Running around talking to Cockatrice in FFXII, and the NPC reactiosn to it.

Kawaii Shoujo

For myself it would have to be fighting Celeb whose more well known as the Undead Princess in Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time for the Nintendo DS/Wii, it's hilarious at how she first throws a temper tantrum when Sherlotta throws the device at the grave, after beating her shrinks, and gets bullied/stepped on by Sherlotta who states that she's the 'alpha girl around here' rofl .

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Most memorable boss fight: the behemoth king in xii is my most recent.

Funniest: 90% of what Kefka says and those dancing cactuars in xii
Memorable boss fight: Omega Weapon in FFVIII

Not for the fact that it was a boss harder than Ultimmecia, but the fact you had to keep thinking two or three steps ahead of it.

Funniest moment: FFVII Rocket Town

After fighting Palmer in Rocket Town, he acts like a total jerk then boom, karma hits him with him a truck.... Literally.
memorable boss fight: Divine Might fight from FFXI. (though all I remember is getting whacked out/mijin gakure'd/stunned and beat mercilessly by the Hume warrior/ninja and the paladin/white mage elf b***h). Also the Ooryu fight from the same game. My party accidently slept it in the air. Sigh....yeah... I could go on.

Funny Moment:

the first time I played FFI.

"I Garland will knock you all down!"

ME: ROFL!!!

And it still gets me every time.

Aged Poster

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
Fighting Braska Final Aeon and finally killing it with Zombie Attack.

All of that healing it would perform on itself will now damage it! Muhaha!
I had a terrible time with Yunalesca. I swear, after dying for the tenth time, I broke out the Game Shark and just cheated. sweatdrop Man, I hated her. lol

Funny moments... Maybe Cloud's cross-dressing to get into Don Cornelio's place.
Fighting Sephiroth, and Cid is armed with a mop. That was just too amusing. XD

Friendly Bookworm

My mom always laughed at me when I would play, throw a phoenix down on someone, and two seconds later the boss knocks them out.

The look on my face every single time... UGH. It's a pet peeve.

Rainbow Unicorn

Memorable: Enuo in FFVA. Coudln't beat him 4 lyfe. D:

Fun: Exdeath since I used the trick to beat him xD lol

Generous Friend

Most Memorable Boss Fight?

-Anything involving killing Seymour... like 5 times..... He was my favorite character out of FFX, but DIE ALREADY DAMMIT

Funniest Moment?

-Anytime Penelo would speak in FFXII, I would shout "Shut up, you whore!" and skip the cut scene. I ******** myself over in alot of boss battles and ending up in new locations randomly.... But dammit if I didn't laugh everytime xD

Shy Seeker

I remember seeing a pic of a party of a group on 11 where they lead dead by a pond an a it was captioned do nkt drank the water or dont drink the water or something similar

Magical Shounen

6,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
ultros from final fantasy 6, he had... a unique sense of humor!

7,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100
When I first invaded Japanese FFXIII livestreams and discovered the glory of shoop-da-whoop SUPERPOPE.

In FFXII, when you're in Archadia doing the cockatrice sidequest, and then one of the guards right afterwards is trying to wrap his head around seeing you speaking to a cockatrice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff