Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Paladin

8,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
Which enemies annoy you to no end? Any non-boss enemy from any non-mmo FF game counts.
I'm gonna have to go with any kind of Malboro or other status-effect nightmare enemy. The enemies themselves are rarely that bad but the status effects they put on you are such a pain in the a** to get rid of. I also hate Flans and their ilk, because I don't like being forced to use magic (i'm a physical-attack oriented player), especially when i have to guess which type of spell i have to use.
Hm. any enemy that can multiply itself and does so about every ten seconds, or just before it's about to die.
i had that happen to me once. ._.

otherwise, i'd say the malboro's from X. i actually didn't have trouble with them in XII. but more than i can count is the number of times that those things have caught me off guard and i died... even with my party members maxed out of the grid. grr...
Choco Cure spamming Chocobos in Tactics
Mind Blast spamming Mindflayers in Tactics

Sparkly Seeker

Malboros, obviously (specifically the FF8 breed)
Airborne enemies (out of range for regular weapons)
Cactuars
Long/Shalong Guis (FF13) lol schlong gui

4,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I found Marlboros in any of the series to be irritating. Though Marlboros were less difficult in FFXII.

I disliked Trickster in FFXII. Maybe being under-leveled at the time was why but that thing was invulnerable several times in battle.
As of late, its been the Tiny Mages in Final Fantasy IV. They will utterly destroy your magicians with Osmosis during the first half to the game.

I also wasn't very fond of Chimeras in the Tower of Zot. They turn your best armor at the time into a suicide suite with their breath attack.

Versatile Receiver

Helms in FFX.

******** YOU I WILL NOT LEAVE THOSE TO SIR AURON.
Pretty much any magician in Dissida, especially Mateus.

1,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Breshan Bass from Lake Bresha in FFXIII. Four or more of them can kill your lead in three or four hits, no problem. D:

Monster Huntress

Those Cie'th in XIII that use Inertial Barrier.

Enduring Elder

14,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
Tonberry, Cactaur, and Malboros are annoying to me.

Divine Paladin

8,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
am i the only person who's bothered by the emperor from ff2 being called "mateus" when he is never ONCE (as far as i can remember from any of the versions ive played) referred to as mateus in-game? or by ANY name, for that matter. he's only ever called "the emperor." where did that name come from? it always takes me a minute to think "who the ******** is mateus" before realizing, "OH! HE'S THAT FRUITCAKE FROM FF2 WHO TURNS INTO THE ******** DEVIL!"
TheNietzscheNarwhal
am i the only person who's bothered by the emperor from ff2 being called "mateus" when he is never ONCE (as far as i can remember from any of the versions ive played) referred to as mateus in-game? or by ANY name, for that matter. he's only ever called "the emperor." where did that name come from? it always takes me a minute to think "who the ******** is mateus" before realizing, "OH! HE'S THAT FRUITCAKE FROM FF2 WHO TURNS INTO THE ******** DEVIL!"

Its in the official novel version of the game.
Malboros and those Tige looking monsters who would spam their death spell against my underleveled characters atFFIV: the after years,
All of them~!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces