Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who thinks that lost oddessy is just as good as final fantasy? I definitely think so. Here are my top reasons:
Jansen funny
Just like final fantasy
Heaps long story
Challenging

Shy Conversationalist

7,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
It's a personal favorite of mine, so I'd agree - though I dislike Jansen. They're both excellent games (regardless of which Final Fantasy you're actually referring to). If I recall correctly, that particular game was specifically designed to be a sort of throwback to the last generation of turn-based, story-driven JRPGs that have sort of fallen by the wayside lately - and the older Final Fantasies were right there in that group. So, you could say that it did a good job living up to its inspiration. Having Nobuo Uematsu do the soundtrack also helped. 3nodding

Lost Odyssey is sort of its own thing thematically, though. Much, much sadder. crying
I haven't gotten very far in it yet, but from what I played, it actually felt more like a Final Fantasy title than XIII did the first time I played it.

Except Jansen. Bro's annoying. And the character designs super suck for the most part.
Kuja9113
I haven't gotten very far in it yet, but from what I played, it actually felt more like a Final Fantasy title than XIII did the first time I played it.

Except Jansen. Bro's annoying. And the character designs super suck for the most part.

I finished it but I needed t o find 11 tips online to beat the harder bosses

By the way, there really should be a sequel
You spelled "audacity" wrong.

Versatile Receiver

I thought it looked pretty good but I don't have an xbox so whatevs

Fashionable Shopper

haven't played it myself, though what systems is it for?
DynaSuarez Wrecks
You spelled "audacity" wrong.

It isn't audacity
Ultimecia Time Sorceress
haven't played it myself, though what systems is it for?

Xbox
Raemyi
It's a personal favorite of mine, so I'd agree - though I dislike Jansen. They're both excellent games (regardless of which Final Fantasy you're actually referring to). If I recall correctly, that particular game was specifically designed to be a sort of throwback to the last generation of turn-based, story-driven JRPGs that have sort of fallen by the wayside lately - and the older Final Fantasies were right there in that group. So, you could say that it did a good job living up to its inspiration. Having Nobuo Uematsu do the soundtrack also helped. 3nodding

Lost Odyssey is sort of its own thing thematically, though. Much, much sadder. crying

How hard is that final boss in the backyard? Never double cast that one cause...well I forgot what that would do

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff