Welcome to Gaia! ::

Given recent events I'd like to change my answer, I recently bought the PSP version of FF1 and while only the Labyrinth of Time was added in that version it's an addition I like. I'd still like to see that revision of FF1 but there's another game I've been playing where I want a remake more.

Final Fantasy Dimensions, I've been playing it a lot lately and I really love the damn game... too bad it's only on mobile phones and gaming on phones just feels so unnatural to me. I'd love to see it get a slight graphical polish up and put on the PSP and really there's only one thing that immediately comes to mind as something to add; The Blue Mage class. There's blue magic in the game but no class that lets you learn any of it. Seriously Square at least give me an update, this game already has all my favorite classes except for my very favorite one, it looks like you wanted to put it in there so gimme and then this game'd break into my top 5.
Thuraz
I would say FF6 because it has such an amazing story, characters, villain etc but you know square would ruin it... Oh, and to all those FF7 fanboys out there that is the exact same reason why it shouldn't be remade and you should just shut up about it already scream

I don't think there's any reason to worry about the game getting ruined, the PSP versions of 1,2 and 4 are really good and while I haven't played the iOS version of 5 I've not heard anything bad about it. So they seem to be good with remakes it's just their original content sucks these days, unless it's an old-style RPG made for the iPhone on less of a budget than their main titles (i.e. Final Fantasy 4: The After Years and Final Fantasy Dimensions.) Seriously they should just hand the main series over to whoever makes the two aforementioned iPhone games and the DS/3DS titles.
Why is every one so against final fantasy 7 I ******** love that game. I think it's like every other thing the more fans it gets the more hater it get. Cloud, Aries, Tifa, Barret, Sephiroth, and Vincent where real characters. If you want to play a game with a horrible story line and uninteresting Character backgrounds then by all means play call of duty and halo. But ff7 has a story line for every character it introduces. Not just an introduction.
forgotenangel
Why is every one so against final fantasy 7 I ******** love that game. I think it's like every other thing the more fans it gets the more hater it get. Cloud, Aries, Tifa, Barret, Sephiroth, and Vincent where real characters. If you want to play a game with a horrible story line and uninteresting Character backgrounds then by all means play call of duty and halo. But ff7 has a story line for every character it introduces. Not just an introduction.

Because plenty of the other games in the series do that stuff better?

Not railing against 7, it is good but I prefer the classics but 7 is one of those games that every time I hear someone talk about how it's the best game ever made when honestly it's not even the best in it's own series, it just makes me hate the game a little.

Dangerous Noob

Personally i want Square Enix to remake Final Fantasy VI wether to PSP/IOS graphic or 3D remake altogether. If they can, they should flesh out the relationship and story of all of the playable characters smile Love at my Gau, Umaro, Gogo, Lock~ mrgreen
anamarux_go
Personally i want Square Enix to remake Final Fantasy VI wether to PSP/IOS graphic or 3D remake altogether. If they can, they should flesh out the relationship and story of all of the playable characters smile Love at my Gau, Umaro, Gogo, Lock~ mrgreen

Well given Square's recent track record of remaking games on their 20th anniversary I'd say that'll probably come next year.

Dangerous Noob

Hope so~ blaugh Square Enix better do it right! haha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas