Welcome to Gaia! ::

1) Which Game World would you want to live in, why?
2) Which City/Town/ETC would you want to live in? (It doesn't have to be from the same World as the first question) and why?
3) Which Story-line would you want to be a part of, why?
4) Which character would you want to replace, and why?

1.) Final Fantasy IX's world. It's the most diverse and I could go to chocobo heaven. n___n
2.) Alexandria. It's so gigantic and you get a beautiful view of the castle. And of course, "i want to be your canary"
3.) Haha FFIX's. I would want to witness Kuja prancing around and riding a Lugia knockoff with my own eyes.
4.) Zidane because i would of made better choices and i would of tapped garnet a WHOLE lot sooner.
Final Fantasy XIII. I love the whole cast, futuristic-world, and all the gadgets and shiz! <3

2) Which City/Town/ETC would you want to live in? (It doesn't have to be from the same World as the first question) and why?
Nautilus! CITY OF ******** DREAMS, HELL YEAH. Lindblum or Wutai is cool, too. 3nodding

XIII's, it's the best! I lurve it! heart

No one D: They're all there for a reason.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
1) FF Tactics.
2) Didn't s'much care for any of the locations. But.... Riovanes castle.
3) Something to to with Marquis Elmdore. Why? It'd be fun as 'ell to take on Celia and Lettie.
4) Hrm...... Elmdore. He's part Zalera, who was my favorite esper.... He's got the only two assassins under his control......
What's not to love?
Quote:

Unfortunately due to my very short attention span. I've never really finished a Final Fantasy game. I usually get pretty far though before I call quits. Anyway!

1)Spira, because of its beauty. Of course Cocoon is also pretty cool (haven't got far enough to decide yet.)
2)Luca from FFX. The city just seems really awesome. It's right on the ocean and is the most advanced city in Spira. Not to mention Blitzball is a pretty intense game.
3)I would actually like to be involved in FF VI story line. The whole Esper thing was really awesome. Then again FFX's quest for the Aeon's would be a quest I love to go on.
4)So far Hope from FFXIII although it used to be Wakka from FFX. That kid gets on my freaking nerves and I thought Cloud was bad. xd
1) FF13 I like how it's more in the future
2) Nautilus just because of the CHOCOBO'S
3) Either # 7 or 13
4) Lightning..Hope...Cloud...or Fang. Cause they're all pretty bad a** except for Hope I just like his hair and I think it would be cool to live his life.

Sir Voodoo's Wife

15,625 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

1) That would be FFVII cuz that's mah favorite...and it has cloud and vincent...
2) I would live in the highwind cuz even though its not technically a city.......its fricken awsome....
3) I'd be in the FFVII story line, its has so many twists >:3
4) I would replace tifa...cuz you know........who doesn't want to be that close to cloud strife?.....oh yea...and so i can scream "VAMPIRE!" when vincent pops out of the coffin...whoever it was that said that before.......ur mah new best friend...

1,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
1) FFVIII. It was pretty well set up with great technology mixed with an unexplored world.
2) Balamb Garden. Their school-structure is what would happen if Hogwarts was taken over by a military superpower to create mercenaries instead of wizards.
3) None of them, honestly. As a regular person, I don't think I'd be able to cope with all the crap the main storylines had to go through before a peaceful ending or tragic sundering.
4) I can't see myself doing a better job than any of those characters.Then again, I would like to see how awesome it would be to be Zidane. Stage performer playboy with a tail?

Hallowed Friend

11,775 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100

1) I would want to live in Ivalice (FFXII), for the sole reason of wanting to be a sky pirate like Bathier! ^^
2) hmm... I'd have to go with Edge (FFVII: AC) It reminds me alot of my old home, minus the Geostigma.
3) Definitely FFVII. It'd be cool just to travel with Cloud and his party. AND, since I'm a supporter of Cloud/Tifa and Vincent/Yuffie I can make an attempt to push them together! ^^ and slapping Seph would be a bonus, and I really wanna yell at Cloud to stop being emo.
4) I'd wanna replace Aerith.
FFVIII

Balamb Garden smile

I like advent childrens story line xD (yes I know its a movie lol and its based off FFVII)

I would replace....IDK

Partying Gekko

1) FFVII
2) Cocoon in XIII x3 Because its badass before the stuff happened xD
3) Crisis Core! lol
4) Aerith. Because she is annoying.. 8D

1) Dude! Hard question.I might live in 8. 13 is badass too. So is 7. Ish. But yah, 8 because I love the towns in that area, plus there is lots of snow in the north! 13 because it's like two orlds in one. 7 because of all the water and mountains. Landscapes are purdy.

2) Maybe Luca. I LOVE Blitzball. Balamb is cool too. I like the region around it and the ocean breeze.

3) 8. Definitely 8. And 13. In both, you're led by people from military organizations who wield the greatest weapon in the entire game. The characters are neat and I love the base plot in the story.

4) I wouldn't replace anyone, they are all too badass to replace.

Dapper Genius

1) FFVIII, it has just the right mix of technology and magic to live comfortably within.
2) Guadosalam in FFX. I just love that town. I also love Macalania, forest and lake, which lie close enough to visit often. Also I would get to live close to Seymore heart
3) FFX, free travel through a world of absolute beauty and have everyone along the way adore you? That just spells awesome!
4) Rikku, noone misses her anyway and I would spend my days making friends with Lulu.

Questionable Rogue

10,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
1) Which Game World would you want to live in, why? Perhaps... In Spira, during the Eternal Calm 3nodding
2) Which City/Town/ETC would you want to live in? (It doesn't have to be from the same World as the first question) and why? Cocoon. Freaking, yes. Giant floating water filled world? ******** yeah.
3) Which Story-line would you want to be a part of, why? All of them are great, so I can't choose heart
4) Which character would you want to replace, and why? SAZH AND PAINE ARE TIED AS WELL. Gotta love that Frocobo.

Questionable Rogue

10,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
iLexi-chan
1) FFVII
2) Cocoon in XIII x3 Because its badass before the stuff happened xD
3) Crisis Core! lol
4) Aerith. Because she is annoying.. 8D

But you would want to die cause of Sephi? o:
I'd live in FFVIII because it was beautiful! It had the techonological parts and yet still had the fantasy and not quite medieval but slight tendancies toward it. Plus it had that wild west feel.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff