Welcome to Gaia! ::

1) Which Game World would you want to live in, why?
2) Which City/Town/ETC would you want to live in? (It doesn't have to be from the same World as the first question) and why?
3) Which Story-line would you want to be a part of, why?
4) Which character would you want to replace, and why?

Ahaha, I just thought it'd be fun to see different opinions and choices.
I myself have played FF1-12, except 3, which I'm dying to play, and unfortunatly, none of the other titled ones like Tactics, Cystal Chronicles, etc.

1) I'd have to say Final Fantasy XII's world. It's just.. so medieval, in a way. It's HUGE, and a lot to explore, and has Viera. It would just be fun for me. Sure, we're in a huge war, and probably many more to come, but the World's so HUGE, I'd just gather up a few friends and go out into the unknown to find somewhere else to live.

2) Hmm... Maybe Bevelle from X? OH, Maybe Cleyra from IX... Yeah, I'd have to say Cleyra. OH WAIT.
Okay, my choice: The City of the Ancients from VII. Sure, it's deserted now, but maybe I could help to populate it with friends? Hell, even if I lived alone, that place is amazingly gorgous.

3) Hmm... I'd have to say IX. It's just so involved <3 I love it. Not to mention, another WORLD? Ahaha, hell, if I had thought about it, maybe this is where I would have lived from the second question.

4)I'd probably want to take... Rydia's place, from IV. She just has a pretty exciting role in the game, in my opinion, and I'd be fun going on all her adventures, in my POV.

EDIT:
As I stated above, EXPLAIN ("Why?" )

Party Partier

1) FF VII
2) I would live in neibleheim
3) Idk
4) Vincent valentine.

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
1: FFX
2:Luca
3:FFX
4: RAMZAAAAAAAA~
2) Which City/Town/ETC would you want to live in? (It doesn't have to be from the same World as the first question) and why?

1) FFVII
2) Nibelheim (w/e the hell you spell that damn name)
3) I want to be in a story with Sephiroth and his friends x]
4) Idk.
M i z z M a d n e s s

1) FFVII
2) Nibelheim (w/e the hell you spell that damn name)
3) I want to be in a story with Sephiroth and his friends x]
4) Idk.
Ahaha, well, it's a little more explained.. xD
You're 3rd answer is pretty interesting =]

ChiberzSayWhat's Fangirl

Brilliant Survivor

[-Momo Mizrahi-]

1. FFX-Spira, something about it is just so simple and calming.(minis Sin that is)
2. Besaid, because who wouldn't love to live on a tropical island? Look around, you have beaches, waterfalls, secret areas...
3. Now this is a toughie. I would have to say FF9. So simple yet attractive to me.
4. As odd as it sounds because I'm a girl, but I would have to be Auron from FFX. I'm too much like him. (Can you tell I'm only a little obsessed with X?) But if I have to pick another, I would have to say....Fran from FFXII. She was cool, but didn't say anything unless it was important.
[-Momo Mizrahi-]

User Image

1. FFX's world, bc it has a lot of mythical and magical places...like the Macalania Woods
2. Coocoon: Eden (FFXIII)
3. FFVII's Story...just seems epic
4. I would replace...Lightning bc well i could care less if shes a girl or not she is so kick a**

User ImageUser Image

1) Cocoon, like the awesome way they have things working, minus the whole fal'cie thing
2) Balamb Garden (thats the school from FF8 right?) I wanna have training in the gunblade dammit!
3) FF1 Cause I want to give Chaos a piece of my mind personally
4) geez this is tough... Cecil, Rosa's nice, Rydia's is awesome. All I'd have to do is smack Kain a bit and give Edge some lessons in anti-stupidity and everything will be hunky-dorey.

8,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

1) Let's see...hmm...I think I would want to live in VII probably because it's the world that has been most explored so far having four games (before crisis, crisis core, VII, and DOC) and one movie dedicated to it.

2) Wutai, after the war, because even though it's been conquered by Shinra, it's probably the only place, barring the city of the ancients, that has been relatively untouched by Shinra technology. Which is a definite plus.

3) Either VII's or X's. VII's because who wouldn't want to travel with cloud and the gang, plus being the first to cry out "OMG it's a vampire!" when you first see vincent pop the coffin lid would be funny, of course if Yuffie's in the party at the time you could just sit back and giggle, and if I made it all the way back to the Crisis Core timeline it would be interesting to meet Genesis before he went psycho because of degrading. And X because the story was wonderful, and next to IX it did have some hilarious moments mostly because of Rikku and Tidus. It would be nice traveling with them and battling fruitcake (Seymour). xd

4) and as for what character I would replace, it would be a tie between Yuffie and Rikku, even though my personality fits Tifa and Yuna's more, because they seem to have the most fun on the journey, and or brighten up everybody elses low spirits, even though they do go through tragedies of their own such as the bombing of HOME and the takeover of Wutai.

1) FFXII. The concept of War among the land over Magicite is a nice concept instead of two characters rivalries fueling the main story.
2)I'd live in Arcadia. =D
3)Once again FFXII, the whole War driven story is my preference.
4) I'd replace Vaan with his girly vest. >w> Come on now, he looked more like a transgender then a real main hero. -.-;
i could live with out it cause its just a game i mean come on people are so obsessed over things like this >.> like someone i know >.>

O.G. Capitalist

i would live on Uranus

1) FFVII. I dunno why.
2) Nibelheim, because it's peaceful. Or Midgar, because the people there get along pretty well.
3) I dunno. Run around and be crazy with Cloud and co.
4) Yuffie? But replacing her makes no sense because I'm exactly like her. So perhaps Tifa, so that I can just be with Cloud. ^^ heart

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

1) Spira. Why? Because Blitzball is the s**t, and the only sport (I don't care if it's not real) I can understand and tolerate. Plus, it looks nice and cozy everywhere you go. Even Mt. Gagazet! heart

2) I would live in Luca. Yeah, Besaid is nice but it's too small. And Kilika got F*CKED hard by Sin. And let's not talk about Zanarkand... sweatdrop

3) O_o Isn't it all just one big storyline (FFX-wise)?

4) Kimahri. I'm sorry, I thought he was cool when I first got him, and then outta nowhere he just started to suck a** until you got him over to Auron/Tidus's side of the Sphere Grid.

1: Spira, as it has so many beautiful locations and places I would love to explore.
2: Hmm, Bevelle most likely, as it would be near Macalania, which is my most loved location from FFX and the calm lands.
3: I would have liked to be part of the Braska, Auron and Jecht pilgrimage as I would love to find out more about what happened during that time as the spheres only show bits of it, as well as the main FFX story. Also wouldn't mind being in the FFIX story as I love that game just as much.
4: I don't know really >.<
And obviously I'm a FFX fan XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas