Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realized what they could have done in the psp of Final Fantasy 1, they could of have the Monk/Master class fighters gain abilitys like, a type of fighting move based on Karate, Akitdo, Taekwondo, Ninjitsu, ect...

What do you Gaian's think on what they could done more or added in the remake of FF1 and FF2 for the psp format?

Fashionable Lunatic

11,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
FrostBite ist Eins
Realized what they could have done in the psp of Final Fantasy 1, they could of have the Monk/Master class fighters gain abilitys like, a type of fighting move based on Karate, Akitdo, Taekwondo, Ninjitsu, ect...

What do you Gaian's think on what they could done more or added in the remake of FF1 and FF2 for the psp format?

For ff1 they could have had the characters be found KOd in the forest instead of just having a random starting zone. Or at least explained how they got there in the first place. I always found it weird to start the game in a forest on the world map.
Kefka Palazzo -FF6-
FrostBite ist Eins

For ff1 they could have had the characters be found KOd in the forest instead of just having a random starting zone. Or at least explained how they got there in the first place. I always found it weird to start the game in a forest on the world map.

hmmm bartz?

Fashionable Lunatic

11,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
FrostBite ist Eins
Kefka Palazzo -FF6-
FrostBite ist Eins

hmmm bartz?

At least bartz had a reason instead of of ff1 where you pick your character then randomly start in a forest.
Or they could have had FF1 just be good in general.
Tellurical Tempestro

Statistics please.

Fashionable Lunatic

11,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Tellurical Tempestro

Well I liked ff1 but could have been better if they added more background story, and just story itself in my opinion. I liked the whole time travel paradox but the ending was kind of like what? So Know no ones knows you and there is no reason for warriors? But saying it wasn't good to begin with means you missed the story plot.

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Tellurical Tempestro

It was their FIRST Final Fantasy game, they didn't know if it would be a hit or a miss so by todays standards then yes, more stuff could have been added but back then, in 1987 they did what they did and what they could and yet it became a fan favorite and more Final Fantasy games were made.

So, regardless if it was good or not to you it was great to others or else we wouldn't have the Final Fantasy franchise if it wasn't for that one game.
Nafretiti
Tellurical Tempestro

It was their FIRST Final Fantasy game, they didn't know if it would be a hit or a miss so by todays standards then yes, more stuff could have been added but back then, in 1987 they did what they did and what they could and yet it became a fan favorite and more Final Fantasy games were made.

So, regardless if it was good or not to you it was great to others or else we wouldn't have the Final Fantasy franchise if it wasn't for that one game.

Irony, not so funny when it happens to you, lol i have that as well on my photobucket album.

User Image
User Image

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
FrostBite ist Eins
Nafretiti
Tellurical Tempestro

Irony, not so funny when it happens to you, lol i have that as well on my photobucket album.

User Image
User Image

I just fell in love with it as soon as I saw it, got to love Squares design team regardless if it was on purpose (which I doubt) or not. XD

And yes! SO love the Black Mage one as well...but then I have been a fan of the BM's since the early days so a tad biased. XD

I did also also have Pimp Cactaur once upon a time SO wish I still had it, it was awesome. XD

I do have these two though:

User Image

Not that I like the whole Seymour=***** thing but meh, it goes. XD

User Image
Nafretiti
Tellurical Tempestro

You sure are good at writing an entire response that says almost nothing.
Nafretiti
FrostBite ist Eins
Nafretiti
Tellurical Tempestro

User Image
User Image

I just fell in love with it as soon as I saw it, got to love Squares design team regardless if it was on purpose (which I doubt) or not. XD

And yes! SO love the Black Mage one as well...but then I have been a fan of the BM's since the early days so a tad biased. XD

I did also also have Pimp Cactaur once upon a time SO wish I still had it, it was awesome. XD

User Image

User Image

lolUser Image

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
FrostBite ist Eins
Nafretiti
FrostBite ist Eins
Nafretiti
Tellurical Tempestro

User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

lolUser Image

LOL Squall showed how cool he was when he gave the awesome (and yet completely and utterly useless) order of the hot dogs needing to be coveted, sure he was cool before but hey, Zell needs those hot dogs, he was just looking out for a friend! XD

Always loved these two:

User Image

User Image

XD
Nafretiti
FrostBite ist Eins
Nafretiti
FrostBite ist Eins
Nafretiti
Tellurical Tempestro

User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

lolUser Image

LOL Squall showed how cool he was when he gave the awesome (and yet completely and utterly useless) order of the hot dogs needing to be coveted, sure he was cool before but hey, Zell needs those hot dogs, he was just looking out for a friend! XD

Always loved these two:

User Image

User Image

XD

LOl that made me chuckle alitte.
User Image

Friendly Businesswoman

8,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Tellurical Tempestro

Well, considering that in 1987, Final Fantasy was named because it was going to be Squaresoft's "final fantasy" before going out of business, I'd say FF1 did pretty darn well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff