Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Lunatic

11,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Well I think all ff8 music was Nobue's prime other than the Dancing Mad song, but one song that stood out the most was none other than "Liberi Fatali"!

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Lets see. Dancing mad has been said, man with the machine gun has been said, oh! I got it. The Pharos at ridoranna from 12 is great. It's the one piece I really remember besides rabanastre town theme. Ummm. I have nobuo uematsu on pandora. A lot of stuff from nine pops up there. I'll try to get back to you.
I have never played FFXI, never been a MMO kind of person, but wow, it's got nice music. Here's one from the distant worlds album................!

Feral Sex Symbol

mine is the Jenova Boss music, Battle music, Fiddle De Chocobo, and Liberi Fatali biggrin oh and Man With A Machine Gun ^^

Lonely Puppy

10,025 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Noodle from Gorillaz
mine is the Jenova Boss music, Battle music, Fiddle De Chocobo, and Liberi Fatali biggrin oh and Man With A Machine Gun ^^

Ok, all great, great, great... AW HEEELLL NAW.

Fiddle de Chocobo has to be the most annoying song of FFVII.

Timid Friend

Noodle from Gorillaz

samba de chocobo!!!! .o.!!!!

and melodies of life~ ; u;

Sparkly Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I say this a lot but, there is so much good music in Final Fantasys it's hard to choose. But, some songs I would stick the word "epic" to...
Forbidden Land Eureka (DS version)-FF 3
Cyan's Theme-FF 6
Don't Be Afraid (Dissidia version is also good)-FF 8
Messenger of Destruction-FF 9
Esper Battle (Dissida 012 version is even more epic in my opinion)-FF 12
Cauis' Theme and Followers of Chaos-FF 13-2
have yet to play Dissidia 012 but I love the version of Blinded by Light in it

Fated Paladin

While I have a great many favorite Final Fantasy songs, I wouldn't describe most of them as being epic. However, as I have always found myself blown away by ominous Latin chanting, I would say that those kinds of tracks are the ones I find most epic. That being said...

Cantata Mortis from Dissidia Duodecim. At one point in the game, you wander the world map to the somber tune of Canto Mortis. It was an awesome track, and I'd just stop and listen to it. Then I found out it was used later on in the fight against Feral Chaos, only now it was a bitchin' battle theme. Awesome. B)

The Distant Worlds II arrangement of Dancing Mad. It seems that every time I hear a new arrangement of Dancing Mad, I like it even better than before. I liked the original fine enough, but the Black Mages version made me love it. Eventually I came across a fan arrangement that incorporated Latin lyrics, and I felt it completely blew the Black Mages version out of the water. I thought Dancing Mad could not get any better. Then I heard the Distant Worlds II album version. It had the orchestra and Latin that I loved, and then at the end incorporates a bit of rock elements. And if there's one thing I like more than Latin, it's Latin combined with rock music. ♥♥

Did I mention I liked Latin combined with rock? emotion_awesome When Advent Children was released, One-Winged Angel was probably my favorite FF song at the time. Advent: One-Winged Angel took everything I liked about the original and made it a hundred times better. In fact, I found Advent: One-Winged Angel so awesome, that hearing the original OWA almost seems disappointing to me, which must sound absolutely ridiculous. sweatdrop

Feral Sex Symbol

well i'm sorry... but it's my opinion and you can't change it ^^ *insert a b*tch face*
Midnight Sledgehammer
Noodle from Gorillaz

Ok, all great, great, great... AW HEEELLL NAW.

Fiddle de Chocobo has to be the most annoying song of FFVII.

Lonely Puppy

10,025 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kether Taninniver
While I have a great many favorite Final Fantasy songs, I wouldn't describe most of them as being epic. However, as I have always found myself blown away by ominous Latin chanting, I would say that those kinds of tracks are the ones I find most epic. That being said...

Cantata Mortis from Dissidia Duodecim. At one point in the game, you wander the world map to the somber tune of Canto Mortis. It was an awesome track, and I'd just stop and listen to it. Then I found out it was used later on in the fight against Feral Chaos, only now it was a bitchin' battle theme. Awesome. B)

The Distant Worlds II arrangement of Dancing Mad. It seems that every time I hear a new arrangement of Dancing Mad, I like it even better than before. I liked the original fine enough, but the Black Mages version made me love it. Eventually I came across a fan arrangement that incorporated Latin lyrics, and I felt it completely blew the Black Mages version out of the water. I thought Dancing Mad could not get any better. Then I heard the Distant Worlds II album version. It had the orchestra and Latin that I loved, and then at the end incorporates a bit of rock elements. And if there's one thing I like more than Latin, it's Latin combined with rock music. ♥♥

Did I mention I liked Latin combined with rock? emotion_awesome When Advent Children was released, One-Winged Angel was probably my favorite FF song at the time. Advent: One-Winged Angel took everything I liked about the original and made it a hundred times better. In fact, I found Advent: One-Winged Angel so awesome, that hearing the original OWA almost seems disappointing to me, which must sound absolutely ridiculous. sweatdrop

All of these are so great. But I must say I like the original OWA better.

By the way I must compliment you on your Sephiroth avi.

Lonely Puppy

10,025 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I know one's a remix and the others are from Dissidia, but hey. It's still Final Fantasy. Listen to these epic tunes.

Anxious Lunatic

13,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500

emotion_awesome

No, but in all seriousness, I'd have to go with Liberi Fatali.

Greedy Dabbler

7,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Hard to say if its the best,but i tend to really favor FF9:Freya's Theme just sounds so nice. <3

6,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • First step to fame 200
Prelude (All of them)
Mayota Cave
Main Theme of FFIV
Theme of Love
Within the Giant
Home Sweet Home
Terra's theme
Locke's theme
Celes' theme
Dancing Mad
One Winged Angel
Man with the Machine Gun
Waltz to the Moon
Ultimecia's castle
the Dark Messenger
Beyond the Door
Battle against Seymour
Suteki Da ne
FINAL FANTASY ~FFXII version~
Theme of the Empire
Sunlenth Waterscape
Defiers of Fate
Chaos Shrine (Theatrhythm version)
The boss battle music from FF-XII makes me want to wrestle a grizzly bear in a hurricane

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff