Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hmm, well, I recommend playing AFTER FF XIII, to understand the story. The concept of the game is incredible, and my overall experience was great. You should get it~

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
iMystery007
Hmm, well, I recommend playing AFTER FF XIII, to understand the story. The concept of the game is incredible, and my overall experience was great. You should get it~
User Image

gaia_angelleft yum_puddi gaia_angelright

I assume you mean after X, since this topic is about X-2 not XIII-2. o:
Cupcakesu
iMystery007
User Image

gaia_angelleft yum_puddi gaia_angelright

I assume you mean after X, since this topic is about X-2 not XIII-2. o:
Oh..right xD Sorry, just used to playing X III-2 >.<
DynaSuarez Wrecks
It's true that it's not Square's best example of story-telling, but it's still fun as hell to play (which to be honest, is the only important thing).

Basically this, though I disagree with the story being less important than the gameplay.

Sparkly Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
While some of the dialogue gets a little cheezy and super silly I liked it well enough. And the dress spheres were fun though I didn't find them all. I liked it more than I thought I would considering I too, from going off of reviews, swore never to touch it. But I did and I don't think it was a waste of time or money. Definitely not the best game ever but it isn't so bad that I feel like my money and time were wasted.
if you like/liked Charlie's Angels,go for it.
I hated the story and the villain,

Not to mention they changed Rikku from a positive look on the bright side character, whilst still retaining depth and maturity in the face of adversity when it was called upon. Into a 360 degree over the top air headed bimbo. I mean she's blonde and hot so of course she has to be stupid and grating to the player in this game, god she can't be cute whilst retaining her X character that just might be too much character in there.

So she went from one of my favourite characters in X to me pretending X-2 Rikku never existed in canon, same goes for Yuna and her X-2 character. Sorry but I can't get over these two strong likeable characters in X being watered down to shallower, scantily glad versions just because its a game with a girl lead.

Do not insult me I don't base my game choices and whats good upon whether the lead is female. And if the story sucks that's even worse, which it does.
Abso-friggin'-lutely. It's easily one of my favorite games in the series, and that's not just my nostalgia goggles talking. No game in the series has ever had more fluid combat or incentive to replay multiple times. I also enjoyed the fluffier tone a great deal, but I do understand why others didn't. Still, it's a wonderful experience that shouldn't be missed.
I liked it alot, story, battle system, and all

Dapper Phantom

It's an okay game depending on which side you're coming from. :/
It was 'alright' for me, the storyline didn't thrill me much, but it was still fun being able to use different skill sets and the music is actually pretty good. f**, that Nobuo Uematsu wasn't the composer for X-2, but Koda Kumi/Sweetbox did a good job in singing for the two main songs there.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Wall Street 200
it's real time.

pretty challenging if you wanna go for the 100% ending.

Angelic Miko

11,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Megathread 100
This was my first final fantasy game, after playing it I got me to try other final fantasy so yes I enjoyed the game.
it is an amazing game you should definatly give it a trry

Sparkly Sweetheart

I remembered really loving it but I haven't played it in a while.
The story and characters are all kinda bland. It's a perfect example of a squeal that had to be forced. Over all it is still Final Fantasy and if you were a fan of the original well..... I guess you might like it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff