Welcome to Gaia! ::

I love alternate costumes. So I kinda wanna try it. Though I do prefer how Rikku looked in X.

But yeah, I know it got tons of terrible reviews just because of the costume changing feature. But I wanna know if the game itself is bad. I know some people who loved it. I want some more input.

Assimilated Bloodsucker

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I personally think it is an excellent game. but no matter how many reviews you get for it, good or bad, you need to decide for yourself if you like it or not. despite all the bad reviews, you may actually like it like i did.

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
User Image

gaia_angelleft yum_puddi gaia_angelright

Reviews are other people's opinions. People's opinions differ. Think about it: Everything you like or love? Someone out there dislikes or hates it. Are you going to let someone else's opinion keep you from trying a game you think you'll like?

Try it. It's a really fun game. Probably one of the best (if not the best) battle systems in the series.

Lonely Exhibitionist

Story is shittier than a dorm toilet, but battle system is good.
It's true that it's not Square's best example of story-telling, but it's still fun as hell to play (which to be honest, is the only important thing).

Sparkly Seeker

Best gameplay in the series
The game itself is actually a lot of fun. Best battle system, best job system, best ATB system in the series. Period. Really, it's excellent.

It's just the story that's s**t.

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
User Image

gaia_angelleft yum_puddi gaia_angelright

I wouldn't even say the story is s**t. It's just a bit girly and not quite up to par when compared to the usual Final Fantasy. It is primarily there for fanservice, fun, and laughs. And considering it's a sequel involving a world that just overcame a great terror, that's not surprising.

Friendly Bookworm

It's a good game to play. The battle system and everything is pretty good. I just find that the story needed work.

Plus, there's tons of side quests and you can replay the game over and over with New Game Plus in order to achieve 100% so that you can earn the Perfect Ending.
            ^ All these people? Couldn't have said it better. Go play it!

9,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
If ya don't care about normal ff style and weak girls, then play. I didn't like it at all D:
xXSilverDragonetXx
If ya don't care about normal ff style and weak girls, then play. I didn't like it at all D:
u some kinda lesbian or wat

9,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
gHeTtO LaQuEeFaH
xXSilverDragonetXx

Whaaaaat? I was saying that I don't like that there was females in such revealing clothes D:

And there was other thing also misspelled in my text. "If ya don't care that there _isn't_ normal ff style"*
xXSilverDragonetXx
gHeTtO LaQuEeFaH
xXSilverDragonetXx

Whaaaaat? I was saying that I don't like that there was females in such revealing clothes D:

And there was other thing also misspelled in my text. "If ya don't care that there _isn't_ normal ff style"*

U STARTIN
I'd say try it for yourself!

The battle system was great, and the story was a bit cheesy, but it was adorable and I loved it all the same 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff