Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

Needless to say I'm going to be busy this weekend.

Profitable Raider

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Tell me how it is for the first bunch of levels, never played former 14 or 11 but I'm interested
Oh goodie I did too c:

Dangerous Lunatic

-Radiant-Abyss-
Tell me how it is for the first bunch of levels, never played former 14 or 11 but I'm interested
I love the visuals and the atmosphere. The first few levels are going a little slow but it's starting to pick up.

Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Come to Gilgamesh server biggrin First thing that pulls you in though is the music

Dangerous Lunatic

James Fon Fabre
Come to Gilgamesh server biggrin First thing that pulls you in though is the music
My friend wanted me to go to that server as well but sadly it's not a PC server. They haven't started the PS3 to PC compatibility yet.

Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Necros Dante
James Fon Fabre
My friend wanted me to go to that server as well but sadly it's not a PC server. They haven't started the PS3 to PC compatibility yet.
Is this bound to happen though?

Dangerous Lunatic

James Fon Fabre
Necros Dante
James Fon Fabre
I'm pretty sure it is
Yo testers! I got an invite too. Problem is its going to take 7hrs to download a 12GB version on my PS3 crying crying crying crying
-Radiant-Abyss-

I've been playing so far this weekend and last weekend

(purposefully not paying attention to text to not spoil my actual experience come launch*

So far it's fun!, def refreshing from playing WoW for so long, I'm hoping that it will shine when the subs roll in and devs have the means to include more content/vastly improve the expeience..it's going to look even better when DX11 is avail

I'm not sure how much I can say since NDA is only partially lifted..for screenshots I believe.

regardless it has my money, preordered the PS3 CE for it

Dangerous Genius

Raidus
Yo testers! I got an invite too. Problem is its going to take 7hrs to download a 12GB version on my PS3 crying crying crying crying
XD The updates are worse.
Chaos Dirge
Raidus
XD The updates are worse.
yeah. Sad thing is I dont think I can participate the beta sad Because my internet keep messing up.

Dangerous Lunatic

James Fon Fabre
Necros Dante
James Fon Fabre
Just looked it up. FF XIV will have cross platform play so PC users will be able to play with PS3 users.

Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Necros Dante
James Fon Fabre
Necros Dante
James Fon Fabre
Just looked it up. FF XIV will have cross platform play so PC users will be able to play with PS3 users.
sweet! Gonna have to get a keyboard to keep up with pc people

Dangerous Lunatic

James Fon Fabre
Necros Dante
James Fon Fabre
Necros Dante
James Fon Fabre
sweet! Gonna have to get a keyboard to keep up with pc people
The only thing you can use the keyboard for on the PS3 version of FF XIV is to type messages. You have to use a controller to play.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff