Welcome to Gaia! ::

You see i wanna buy FFXI but i heared people say it's one of the badest MMORPGS ever but i don't know please let me hear your oppinion and maybe then i'll buy it.
Ryujin_masamune
You see i wanna buy FFXI but i heared people say it's one of the badest MMORPGS ever but i don't know please let me hear your oppinion and maybe then i'll buy it.

It's actually one of the top ones out there. A lot of people don't like it simply because it online or they haven't put enough time into the game to see that there is a story, etc. This game does take a lot of time, more than some of the other ones, but I like that.

I've posted this in about every single thread like this one before, so forgive me when my reply isn't extremely detailed. I'll break it down like this.

Pros:
- Variety of jobs (To get access to all jobs you must be level 30 and complete the extra job quest (Each job having it's own quest))
- Good storyline (Rank 3 and beyond)
- Player Controlled Economy (Finding stuff cheaper than you can buy, items that aren't sold in a shop, etc)
- Slightly less than average monthly fee
- Teamwork (Nobody can really go it solo, so everyone has to work together or get worked >.< wink
- Final Fantasy "feel" (IMO, it really does play and feel like a FF game)
- Battle System (The system is really nice. You only need to worry about your extra abilities. You auto attack ("fight"), so you only need to worry about casting spells, special abilites (Limit Break-ish or job abilities like a DRG jump) and your party can link attacks to get combos (Magic Bursts and Skillchains)

Cons:
- Player Controlled Economy (People can/are greedy so they can jack up prices, so shop around)
- Time put into game (Your going to need a lot to really get into the game at first)
- Lack of solo time (You can solo early, but it gets harder to play solo in the later/higher levels)
- Monthly fee (self-explanatory)

This is just my opinion, but that's why I like the game. The Pros are much better than the Cons.
My firned plays it and he says he likes it alot
Um, it's an online Final Fantasy game? Actually, I never played it so I couldn't really tell you much...
It also is very nice, But be prepared for some periods of time where you'll get bored of it and its interface. I know I have. But I cam crawling back...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff