• Somebody Likes You 100
  • Voter 100
Too lazy to do it the old fashion way..

Generous Friend

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Voter 100
what exactly do u need to know? where u can find them or do u need to know where they are in a certain area?

Friendly Bookworm

Talk to the mother of the cactuar you are looking for in order to get a clue of where they might be, even a simple phrase like "snow" or "beach" would help greatly, but some information can be misleading and confusing.

But in case you want to get it done and over with, here are their locations:

1.) Lobivia - Bikanel Desert, Oasis.
2.) Toumeya - Besaid Island, Beach.
3.) Lobeira - Leblanc's house, in a chest in Ormi's room.
4 & 5.) Areq and Arroja - Calm Lands, Bridge (on a chocobo before entering Mt. Gagazet).
6.) Islaya - Thunder Plains, North.
7.) Chiapa - Kilika Forest, climb tree overhanging river (press O near the tree).
8.) Erio - Mt. Gagazet, edge of cliff (where Seymour was fought in FFX).
9.) Bartschella - Kilika Island, inside Dona's House by the stairs.
10.) Frailea - Bikanel Island, after getting Bartschella, go back to the Cactuar Nation and go into the Cactuar Hollow, you'll find this little guy and fight Jumbo Cacutar. Be prepared.
I remember doing that. It was too long ago for me to remember where they all are, though
The big boss in that place... Angra Mainyu(?) was really tough, I never bothered beating her nor did I bother finishing the game with 100%
Check gamefaqs neutral
Laili
Talk to the mother of the cactuar you are looking for in order to get a clue of where they might be, even a simple phrase like "snow" or "beach" would help greatly, but some information can be misleading and confusing.

4 & 5.) Areq and Arroja - Calm Lands, Bridge (on a chocobo before entering Mt. Gagazet).
7.) Chiapa - Kilika Forest, climb tree overhanging river (press O near the tree).
10.) Frailea - Bikanel Island, after getting Bartschella, go back to the Cactuar Nation and go into the Cactuar Hollow, you'll find this little guy and fight Jumbo Cacutar. Be prepared.

jumbo cactuar was quite easy, but i was trained up insanly high at that point.

angra manyus easy as long as you're trained up. if you get rid of his arms it prevents him from doing his powerful attack. Hes got something like 333000 hp (i'm not sure my memories crap) i think i used a berserker, an alchemist and a dark knigh.

Friendly Bookworm

Warkwarkwoo
Laili

jumbo cactuar was quite easy, but i was trained up insanly high at that point.

angra manyus easy as long as you're trained up. if you get rid of his arms it prevents him from doing his powerful attack. Hes got something like 333000 hp (i'm not sure my memories crap) i think i used a berserker, an alchemist and a dark knigh.

I actually used Yuna with a mastered Gunner equipped with Catnip.

Trigger Happy! mrgreen
go you, i dont like using that method because my r1 buttons jammed. that and yuna dies 9/10. dammit
i remember in ffxii i loved killing the sleeping cactar lol: cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces