Welcome to Gaia! ::

You are right they are like gods.
Zackorian Donatello Grey
Khaelynn Leonhart
Demonic Curse
Of course Freya is named after a goddess already since she actually IS a goddess. Norse to be exact.

Quote:
Freya was the goddess of sex, fertility, love, prosperity, wealth, cats, seeresses and war. She was an extremely beautiful woman who was also called upon to be the patron goddess of births and the crops. Freya was the owner of the precious Brisings necklace. She had a special feather coat with which she could fly around the world, and was also known for having a chariot drawn by two huge male cats. Freya was a resident of Folkvang and divided all of the slain warriors with Odin.

You can NOT just make characters gods and goddess' however you please. There are already god and goddess related characters in the games and they arnt forced.

By the way, please know what mythology you are talking about before starting to name characters after certain gods and goddess' that are actually already around because Freya has NEVER been a greek goddess' she is and always has been NORSE.

Greek=Greece
Norse=Norway

Two different countries with two different mythologies.

Meh. We're a smooth one, aren't we? Just like you to come in and flame someone for saying something you disagree with or haven't thought of yourself yet.

She was not saying Freya was a Greek goddess. I'm sure she knows better than that. This was a thread about how some of the characters seemed a little like the Greek gods to her and then she explained how. While some of them do seem forced, others are quite understandable.

Besides, it's something new on this forum where most topics are repeats.

Don't mind DC..She's the resident Anarchist Bubble Popper of our forum... sweatdrop

And your the resident forum nazi but are we complaining? stare

And I apologise for my post last night. I was tired (made the post as 12 minutes to midnight) and so i guess i did come off stronger then what i ever wanted to. So to the author of this thread i apologise.
It hjas merit actually. I've heard theis argument and they do check out. i'm no expert in mytholgy but if the show fits...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff