Welcome to Gaia! ::

Genius

Zach Barren
Evil Senpai
anyone knows when i can sign up, isn't the impact supposed to be the release date? cry

No, the impact is the shutdown of the current servers in preparation for the Realm Reborn version.
It's referring to the impact of Dalmud, a FF7-style meteor that's been called down.
What no way exclaim

do you happen to know when they will release the patch for the 2.0?
i can't find anything but old news!

Prodigal Demigod

Evil Senpai
Zach Barren
Evil Senpai
anyone knows when i can sign up, isn't the impact supposed to be the release date? cry

No, the impact is the shutdown of the current servers in preparation for the Realm Reborn version.
It's referring to the impact of Dalmud, a FF7-style meteor that's been called down.
What no way exclaim

Not a clue, honestly.
I'm of the understanding that the pre-reborn servers will actually be brought back online while they're setting it up due to 30% of players saying they'd still play on it even though any changes to character data after a certain date wouldn't be transferred, so I think it'll still be around in that form, but I haven't heard any official release date for ARR

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Evil Senpai
What no way exclaim

The World Servers went offline just last night/this morning (11/11/2012)...the 2.0 patch won't be happening this soon after the world server went offline. It's still too early to have a patch going when ARR is on alpha. They'll probably have it out and ready when we're closer to the release date.

-------------------------

The live event was pretty much... nothing ... lol...a reminder why we're going to 2.0. Anyways here's the trailer that was released this morning... crying

Watch HQ at Lodestone FFXIV

Genius

Arwen
Evil Senpai
What no way exclaim

The World Servers went offline just last night/this morning (11/11/2012)...the 2.0 patch won't be happening this soon after the world server went offline. It's still too early to have a patch going when ARR is on alpha. They'll probably have it out and ready when we're closer to the release date.

-------------------------

The live event was pretty much... nothing ... lol...a reminder why we're going to 2.0. Anyways here's the trailer that was released this morning... crying

Watch HQ at Lodestone FFXIV
Already seen that trailer, made me cry actually!
well most FF games makes me cry, even if it's the same old emotional scene we've come to know! razz
aouweagwegawe

I cried during that trailer. I stayed up all day and night so I could be in the event- which admittedly was kind of a bust. But being with my LS was still way worth it. My a** got handed to me by the Garleans.

So looking forward to 2.0, though.

Did anyone stay up and watch the letter? The devs are adorkable, man. ;;

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
A very well dressed Yoshi.

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Oooo D: more information added to the http://www.finalfantasyxiv.com website job system. *drools*
Sooo I quit FFXIV a few months after its release. With all this RR stuff floating around the net after its latest trailer I wanna try it again..

Not sure if I should continue my archer or remake it and go a completely different route and try summoner or black mage (have no interest in healing so not gonna bother with the WHM). I hardly ever play magic users in mmos hahah.

Dapper Explorer

Servers are back up, in case anyone hasn't heard. Only for subscribers as of September and no progress will be transferred to ARR at this point, but it's still there, which is nice.

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
There... until low log in would shut it down FOREVER! Until ARR.

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
A few days ago, the Developer's Blog released photographs of the Official Benchmark and FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn - Quests and Combat (Alpha):

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Happy New Year guys. They released this yesterday morning! gonk MORE SCENES!!
And I we get to see our most loved NPCs! The new footage are approximately at 5:11. It's fun. 3nodding

do you have to do the survey for more chance of getting in to the beta?
so their kicking the release around july?

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Sunlandic Flynn
do you have to do the survey for more chance of getting in to the beta?

It's optional but I would do it if you weren't a FFXIV player.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff