Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Taore Tsuki
Kef-Palazzo
I'm curious, since they're including alot of the classic FF jobs now, has there been any mention of adding more in later installments? Like in FFXI? I certainly wouldn't mind being a Dark Knight, a Blue Mage, or a Dancer again! 3nodding

I am sincerely hoping they implement dancer, but as far as I've heard, there hasn't been anything official. The only official new jobs we're aware of at the moment are Arcanist class, which turns into a Summoner job.

There is a chart that the dev team had up that does list other jobs and their abbreviations, so we're all kind of speculating off of it, but there's nothing concrete.

[I'm looking forward to a musketeer/gun-wielding class, too. We're pretty sure that one's on the way, considering there's already a guild for it in Limsa.]

I can't find the thread where that was mentioned/answer by a dev or letters to the producer. Regarding the Dark Knight/Samurai ... they have no plans to implement that ...yet. lol... I think that's what was said... YET!

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
February, yay! scream Beta Phase 1 invites starts soon! UGHHH!

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
They just released a new blog entry: "Recording in Progress" and it looks like A Realm Reborn would have ...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

gonk CHOCOBO BREEDING?! The amount of gil I've spent in XI ...scares me.
Doesn't look that interesting some of the features looked reused from GW2. But that is a heck of alot better than was when it luanched. neutral

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Looks like Yoshi P. is testing AAR on the PS3!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Source: BEST DAY OF THE WEEK
Hey guys! Newest Letter from the producer is up. Check it out! [Link on the lodestone!]

Beta is confirmed to start on the 25th, emails are starting to go out today.

Good luck!

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Can't wait. ^O^
hope I get in :

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
The Official Benchmark has been released. Yay.
Anyways, they also released the comparison footage for PC and Playstation 3... check it out~!

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Can someone tell me if I buy the game on the PS3 will I have to pay a monthly fee just to play the game, I don't have the extra money as of right now to pay a subscription fee.
scarletmoonwish
Can someone tell me if I buy the game on the PS3 will I have to pay a monthly fee just to play the game, I don't have the extra money as of right now to pay a subscription fee.

The game will indeed come with a subscription fee, yes.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Yuna and Raika
scarletmoonwish

The game will indeed come with a subscription fee, yes.

Thank you 4laugh
aww man crying I guess that one game I won't be buying this year due to money issues

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
The Beta invites are going out. ^O^ Bwahaha.
got my invite smile
Hello all,

I hope this is ok to post this on your thread. I don't know how many of you are a part of Linkshells, but Phenomenon has just reformed for A Realm Reborn. We were originally on the Aegis server and for Phase 1 of the Beta we'll be popping onto the Tonberry server.

We have been really successful in the past with end game content, we managed to get a group of 10 - 12 people all of their seals from Hamlet, we aim to experience all the new game content and to eventually start up end game content again. Our numbers are once again small but it only means a fresh new start for a Realm Reborn.

We like to play other games too, we have a good sense of humour and Phenomenon just wants to make new friends for the new start!

I you have any questions please feel free to ask :3

Please click here to be taken to our website... biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas