Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
FAWN MILK
so their kicking the release around july?

I sure hope not! HAHAHA. blaugh They haven't given a solid date but May - June is everyone's guess.
Arwen

. WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR IT FOR SOO LONG crying

ive already pre ordered my copy heart .
Arwen

. sure cute avatar by the way whee .

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
FAWN MILK
Arwen

. WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR IT FOR SOO LONG crying

ive already pre ordered my copy heart .

KITTY BODY CUTER! xd
Which PS3 or PC? @,@ I haven't pre-ordered. Waiting to see the collectors edition.
Arwen

. ps3..but i just got the collectors edition for the surprise..because either way you get the game and some goodies..the store saleswoman advised i wait but..it should be good 3nodding .

Blessed Guildsman

Hnnnnng I hope I get picked for beta! I bought the collectors edition of XIV when it came out, YOU OWE ME ONE, SQUARE!! scream

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Roegadyn so pretty! emotion_kirakira I am definitely making the switch from female Miqo'te to female Roegadyn.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

More Screenies: Letter from the Producer, XLI (01/23/2013)

Blessed Guildsman

Hey, I'm a long-time FFXI player, and as stated, I own the collectors edition of FFXIV (Though, I really didn't play that much of it...) Anything I can use to get my foot in the door for beta release?

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Kef-Palazzo
Hey, I'm a long-time FFXI player, and as stated, I own the collectors edition of FFXIV (Though, I really didn't play that much of it...) Anything I can use to get my foot in the door for beta release?

Unless you've activated it. All you can do is fill out the optional survey and sign up for Beta.

Read it here: FFXIV Beta Details

Blessed Guildsman

Arwen
Kef-Palazzo

Unless you've activated it. All you can do is fill out the optional survey and sign up for Beta.

Hnng, then I shall resume impatiently checking my mailbox on the hour, every hour. gonk

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Kef-Palazzo
Arwen
Kef-Palazzo

Hnng, then I shall resume impatiently checking my mailbox on the hour, every hour. gonk

I added a link to the detailed explanation on my previous post.
^^;; Beta Invites goes out mid-February.

Demonic Gatekeeper

User Image

I want to keep on re-checking my email for the
beta invite daily even though I know that they aren't sending the emails out yet.
xp

Even though I'm not going to abandon my miqo'te I'm going to most likely create a female roegadyn too.
Prehaps I'll test out the female highlander too... *ponderponder*

User Image
Kef-Palazzo
Arwen
Kef-Palazzo

If I remember correctly, you're automatically in (PC beta) if you are of Legacy Status, as opposed to signing up and just hoping. PS3 beta, however, you have to sign up for no matter what.

Anyone check out the dev blog a couple days ago? Fernehalwes leaked a little bit of the new music for us! The new Limsa Lominsa tune. It's really quite nice.

FFXIV Dev Blog!

Blessed Guildsman

I'm curious, since they're including alot of the classic FF jobs now, has there been any mention of adding more in later installments? Like in FFXI? I certainly wouldn't mind being a Dark Knight, a Blue Mage, or a Dancer again! 3nodding
Kef-Palazzo
I'm curious, since they're including alot of the classic FF jobs now, has there been any mention of adding more in later installments? Like in FFXI? I certainly wouldn't mind being a Dark Knight, a Blue Mage, or a Dancer again! 3nodding

I am sincerely hoping they implement dancer, but as far as I've heard, there hasn't been anything official. The only official new jobs we're aware of at the moment are Arcanist class, which turns into a Summoner job.

There is a chart that the dev team had up that does list other jobs and their abbreviations, so we're all kind of speculating off of it, but there's nothing concrete.

[I'm looking forward to a musketeer/gun-wielding class, too. We're pretty sure that one's on the way, considering there's already a guild for it in Limsa.]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff