12,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Final Fantasy XII

A warrior takes sword in hand,
Clasping a gem to his heart.
Engraving vanishing memories into the sword,
He places finely honed skills into the stone.
Spoken from the sword, handed down from the stone...
Now the story can be told...

That is the story of a world called Ivalice.

The strong military kingdom known as the Arcadia Empire
That rules the Valentia Continent,
And the Rosalia Empire that rules the Ordalia Continent
Have been continuously at war for long years.

In the midst of it, Arcadia Empire invaded the small kingdom of Dalmasca,
Positioned in the hallway between the two continents and thus is geopolitically important.

Under the invasion of the Arcadia Empire, the Dalmasca Kingdom accepted defeat.
But Ashe, the rightful heir to the trone of Dalmasca,
Joined the resistance army movements to fight against the empire.

The enemy's chase and attack of this girl with the liberation of her mother nation in heart is severe,
But, she can not be defeated.
At this moment, she meets the young man Vaan.
With this meeting, begins the change in Ashe's heart.

And thus...

The meeting of these two people will greatly change the story of this world.

Welcome to the world of Square's latest entry in the Final Fantasy series.

Final Fantasy XII tells the story of Vaan, a boy who would be a sky pirate and Ashe, who fights to build anew all that is lost. They are accompanied by Balthier, Fran, Penelo and Basch.

FFXII features an inovative new battle system called Active Dimension Battle, no longer present are the transition screens. Steal from monsters and sell your loot, monsters aren't carrying around spare gil anymore.

Use the Licensing feature to gain new abilities and the use of new technicks and armor.

Anything FFXII related goes here!

Aged Noob

12,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
If there is anything you feel should be added, please let me know. heart
So we can post here?
EDIT: I guess we can xD

Aged Noob

12,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Oh yes, posting open.
A hint for any one doing the trickster mark; to get it to appear go to the save point west of the brook (note you don't need to save their, but you have to click on it at least). Also when he gets to low health he makes himself immune to all immune attacks, if you use achilles and get lucky it can fix that.
Yay.
There's finally a sticky! x3
I've been trying to sync up Hotel California with FFXII...and so far...nothing. sweatdrop
FFXII! Best so far, I think. 3nodding

Anxious Gaian

Good game. I was wondering if someone had the strategy guide and if they did if it stated what the different characters were best suited for. IE: Weapon wise, skills, etc.

And w00, 9th post!
I like the game and all, but it feels like a glorified single player version of FFXI. Story is great, but the fighting kind of gets to me.
Janus Cawdor
I like the game and all, but it feels like a glorified single player version of FFXI. Story is great, but the fighting kind of gets to me.
exactly wut i thought but i love the new battle system it is the shiz.

edit: sweet i some how managed to get on the first page of a sticky eek
Adverb
Good game. I was wondering if someone had the strategy guide and if they did if it stated what the different characters were best suited for. IE: Weapon wise, skills, etc.

And w00, 9th post!
yes i need that very question Answered too im having a very tough time master the idea be hind the LP stuff most of the time i just get wut i can lol

Anxious Gaian

jormm
Adverb

And w00, 9th post!
yes i need that very question Answered too im having a very tough time master the idea be hind the LP stuff most of the time i just get wut i can lol

My chars are lvl 21's/24's/25. I did a good deal of leveling and where I'm at right now in the story the enemy is lvl 11/12 at most. A lot even lower to 8 or so (I'm not that far in the story).

I didn't like the fighting at first but after I got use to and the new system it was great. Until Vaan reached lvl 18 though I hardly touched the liscense system (I had over 1,000 points for my party before I spent a good deal but mainly I was going for general things like slots for HP+, cure spell, those slots to make my chars faster, strength/defense boosts, etc.).

Weapon wise I've basically kept them with what they started with but not sure if that will be best while going further in the game. For a few I have thoughts on what to try and keep them with for weapons, but if possible I'd like to stay in a certain class for each one that they were designed for.

I've looked around online and so far no actual saying on what each character was officially designed to be best at (if there is one even). The only things I've read was Penelo for daggers/speed attacks. From in game play that Frann is meant for magic (she does seem to have higher MP points) but what weapon to go for her...

blah, I think I'm over explaining... sweatdrop

Shy Genius

Finally. We needed an FFXII sticky. 3nodding heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out