Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Prophet

Okay, I watched my brother play this when I was a child.
When, I played the game about three years ago, I would cry at every cut scene, because I could never remember the ending of the game clearly,
but I thought Yuna would die, so I would get so sad because I didn't want to lose her. LOL but I was wrong.

Still a good game though. Best game. emo

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
paboppas
Okay, I watched my brother play this when I was a child.
When, I played the game about three years ago, I would cry at every cut scene, because I could never remember the ending of the game clearly,
but I thought Yuna would die, so I would get so sad because I didn't want to lose her. LOL but I was wrong.

Still a good game though. Best game. emo

Move this topic over hurrrrr.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/final-fantasy/f.36/

Shirtless Raider

FF10 was one of the better of the series released on PS2. I think it had to do with the first time using real time emotions instead of making them look emotionless and the first time with speech in a final fantasy game

Dangerous Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Wall Street 200
Raven Xavier Kitari
FF10 was one of the better of the series released on PS2. I think it had to do with the first time using real time emotions instead of making them look emotionless and the first time with speech in a final fantasy game

yeah but they wasted too much emotion on Tidus.

Hilarious Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Tycoon 200
I haven't played the game since I got that game over. (lost about 2 hours of progress)

Lesson here: Save often. gonk

Witty Phantom

I couldn't get past Sin when he was on that ship.

Shirtless Raider

Nexus Avery
Raven Xavier Kitari

keep in mind he was ripped away from the life he once knew and he missed it.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Wall Street 200
Raven Xavier Kitari
Nexus Avery
Raven Xavier Kitari

I do I do..the laughing scene creeps me out still..even though he was just trying to cheer up Yuni.

the music was beautiful..

Shirtless Raider

Nexus Avery
Raven Xavier Kitari
Nexus Avery
Raven Xavier Kitari

I do I do..the laughing scene creeps me out still..even though he was just trying to cheer up Yuni.

They did pull out all stops for the graphics. Just wish they would get off their asses and make Final Fantasy HD collection

Dangerous Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Wall Street 200
Raven Xavier Kitari
Nexus Avery
Raven Xavier Kitari
Nexus Avery
Raven Xavier Kitari

They did pull out all stops for the graphics. Just wish they would get off their asses and make Final Fantasy HD collection

noo they're making Lightning Returns crying

I didn't like 13-2

Shirtless Raider

Nexus Avery
Raven Xavier Kitari
Nexus Avery
Raven Xavier Kitari
Nexus Avery
Raven Xavier Kitari

I didn't like 13-2

It got pretty good though, i had to sell mine to get a new 360 though

Dangerous Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Wall Street 200
Raven Xavier Kitari
Nexus Avery
Raven Xavier Kitari
Nexus Avery
Raven Xavier Kitari

I didn't like 13-2

I barely play my 360 except to download trials.I wanna get Dust,that game's nice.

Shirtless Raider

Nexus Avery
Raven Xavier Kitari
Nexus Avery
Raven Xavier Kitari
Nexus Avery
Raven Xavier Kitari

I didn't like 13-2

I barely play my 360 except to download trials.I wanna get Dust,that game's nice.

you might wanna get out there and shop the preowned market at gamestop XD

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Nexus Avery

I didn't like 13-2
User Image

gaia_angelleft yum_puddi gaia_angelright

They're doing both, really. Square Enix has plenty of development teams. FFX HD still has no news, but that doesn't mean they aren't working on it. neutral

Dangerous Informer

8,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
Raven Xavier Kitari

if it does makes you feel better they are making a HD remake of FFX for the PS Vita

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff